How Much?

John

Pioneer Founding member
After reading about how people that have had the treatment are feeling and improving I began to wonder something. How much, would you guess, of your improvement is due to the stem cell treatment and how much could be attributed to all the diet changes plus all the supplements you?re taking now? I know they must both help and I might REALLY notice an improvement because up until a few months ago I thought Beef Jerky was one of the three main food groups.

John

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
John

I am not a vegetarian and not as well behaved as Barb because two days after our treatment I was eating filet mignon at the Ruth Chris restaurant in San Diego. Had the restaurant been open at noon, Barb would have been eating there with me. LOL

We were not given any dietary info at the time of our treatment other than to avoid alcoholic drinks for three days prior to treatment. I was taking vitamins prior to treatment and currently I am not taking every single supplement recommended because some of them give me diarrhea or headaches. I have eaten pretty much whatever I want for the past 10 weeks but have still not had any alcohol.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I am a vegetarian as Jeannine pointed out. If I had followed her in the steakhouse, it would have been in search of a salad because that is what most restaurants seem to think vegetarians eat for every meal. Very few have a good seitan steak. Of course, we pay the same price when we ask them to take off the dead meat they want to slap all over it nowadays, but that's another topic. I try to use as much organic food as I can because of all the chemicals that are used in today's world. I also never drink milk and I have found soy ice cream to be a great dessert. Tofu is one of my favorite foods also. I have always been this way. My mom said other kids were all wanting to go to McDonald's and I wanted a can of green beans. It also doesn't help having had several farm animals for pets. The diet protocol that we were given certainly couldn't hurt anyone. Nelson told me that he feels full eating the stuff on it and thinks he can probably lose some weight by sticking to it. No where on the diet protocol did I see beef jerky, however. Even Nassin who went to another doctor who did not give him a diet protocol said that processed meats were something to be avoided. They do make vegetarian jerky, so maybe you can try that. As for the supplements, I have always used some of what was on the list (alpha lipoic acid, vitamin C, acetyl-L-carnitine and others). I am trying to stick to the list I was given by the doctor, but at times have felt nauseous after taking them. I listened to some advice Jan gave that said to make sure we eat enough when taking these supplements. Today, I ate them after my meal and I also tried that last night. I felt fine both times. The protocols are for 6 months to help the engraftment process. I imagine your cells would still engraft if you didn't stick to the diet or do any of the supplements, but I think the engraftment may enhanced by following instructions. After paying for the treatment, I will follow orders for the next six months. I can always rebel later and get really wild and crazy and eat some onion dip or something.