Help Please

shoes59

My name is Jim and I live in upstate NY, USA. I suffer from a form of hereditary, degenerative spinal cerebellum ataxia that my neurologist and others in the local medical community cannot identify. My mom died in 1997 and my sister died last year. Both from this horrible disease. I have all the symptoms such as poor balance, slurred speech, bad coordination etc. My symptoms seem to be getting worse by the day. Research has confirmed there is no cure for my disease and local doctors simply suggest I enjoy the limited time I have left. This is not good enough for me and I want to fight this like hell.

Stem Cell therapy seems the only option I have to control the symptoms and maybe even arrest them.

Research has uncovered Beike Bio-Technology as a promising source for Stem Cells and treatment in China. The problem I face is there so much conflicting information. Some say it's legit while others say to stay far away from it. I don't know who to trust or believe.

Beike wants 20% payed after registration and the balance 4 weeks before I arrive in China. This alone concerns me.

PLEASE help ease my mind and help confirm if this therepy and Bieke is legit.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Jim - Have you only contacted Bieke? I would make an effort to do some more research so that you can make comparisons as far as the types of treatment offered, any experience with ataxia, price, etc.

The type of conflicting information you are hearing undoubtedly stems from patients who may have gotten success and those that did not. You also get naysayers who will not want anyone being treated anywhere unless it is FDA approved.

You might want to search through the Ask the Doctor section to get contact information for other doctors and clinics.

shoes59

Hi Barbara,

Yes, I have only been in touch with Beike. I have done a lot of research but I keep coming up with Beike.

My real questions are is Beike legit? Are Stem Cell treatments legit? has anyone else used Beike? Has anyone else had Stem cell treatements in China?

Speaking to someone who has been through this would be greatly beneficial. A refence if you will. I'm reluctant to take the plunge unless I can speak to someone with first hand knowledge and experience. I think you can understand my concerns.

Jim
52 yrs old and lots to live for

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Beike has been around for quite awhile. If by legitimate you mean would they take your money and then not provide you with the treatment you were promised, I would say no. If you mean, will the treatment improve or cure your condition, I don't believe that they could make such a promise for you as an individual. They might be able to provide you with data from other patients that had neurological problems, but that would be it.

Your condition sounds so unique. You would probably be the one forging the trail for others.