Hello everyone

Moira

Hi,
Just recently joined and just wanted to say hello to my fellow sufferers. I have c.o.p.d. which was very bad till I recently stopped smoking. 8 weeks. I was such a heavy smoker, 40 per day, and my breathing has improved no end.
Have been trying to find info on stem cell therapy, and found a place in Costa Rica. I presume that is in Mexico? It's a lot of money for the treatment, but nothing if it really works. Has anyone used this facility?

Best wishes to all,
Moira

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Nassin's brother went to ICM and he had successful treatment as far as being able to breathe better. There are a lot of clinics now treating COPD and yes, some of them are charging big time. I think with increased competition and several new companies that will be on the scene within the next year, we may hopefully see some relief on that end. Price does not necessarily a good treatment make and this means too cheap or too expensive.

Moira

Hi Harv,

Thank you for correcting my geography, I've also got a terrible sense of direction. At least I know where Costa Rica is now.

Best wishes,
Mary

hlichten

Super Moderator
Hi Harv,

Thank you for correcting my geography, I've also got a terrible sense of direction. At least I know where Costa Rica is now.

Best wishes,
Mary
Well, that would come in handy, although the airline pilot taking you there is bound to know the right directions!! :)