Hello again, anything new regarding stem cells in Mexico?

ckms

Hello everybody,
I had to take a break because I am undergoing a plasma exchange procedure. Is something that worked for different other medical issues and I was lucky to be accepted. I hope it will work for me too.
I am just curious if anybody has something new regarding the stem cell therapy in Mexico-dr. Fernandez or in other places. I still have this in my plans.
I wish everybody all the best! Let's not give up!

CK

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
What's new?

CKMS - Keep checking in frequently because there is always something new going on. I think the procedure you are getting sounds interesting. Care to elaborate? Dr. Fernandez recently did some treatments in El Salvador. He is as busy as usual. There are a couple of new companies I am still waiting to get announcements about and we are all still as hopeful as ever.

ckms

Plasma exchange

The procedure : one arm is used as "out" and the other as "in" Between is a centrifugal separator that separates plasma from the other blood components. Then my plasma is replaced with something else (of course a kind of plasma) and introduced in my veins. Basically during 2-2 1/2hrs my whole blood volume goes into the machine and the plasma is replaced. The reason to replace plasma is that some toxic elements are collected in it and this way they can be eliminated. I repeat this procedure every other day (for 10 procedures) because it takes 48 hrs for plasma to collect new toxins from the skin. As you notice this is a description of a non-professional and is just for your info. It worked for other problems and I will see if it works for me too.
All the best!

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
My goodness what a lot you are going through. I certainly hope it helps. Please let us know. You are a pioneer for sure!

Hello everybody,
I had to take a break because I am undergoing a plasma exchange procedure. Is something that worked for different other medical issues and I was lucky to be accepted. I hope it will work for me too.
I am just curious if anybody has something new regarding the stem cell therapy in Mexico-dr. Fernandez or in other places. I still have this in my plans.

CK
YES MEMBER. MY NAME IS SEEVARATNAM A DR FROM NEW DELHI INDIA TREATING PATIENTS USING HUMAN EMBRONIC STEMCELL TRANSPLATATIONS FOR ALL KIND OF CHRONIC NEUROGICAL DISORDERS. ALSO TREATING SPINAL CORD INJURES. USING THE MIRACLE, WONDEROUS THING WITH HUMAN EMBRONIC STEMCELL THERAPY.THE DR NAME IS
DR.GEETA SHROFF FROM NU TECH MEDIWIORLD FROM NEW DELHI INDIA
YOU CAN CONTACT THE DR. IN THE FIRST PLACE SEND YOUR MEDICAL CONDITIONS TO PRESTDAY. E.MAIL geetashroff@hotmail.com THE DR WILL CONTACT YOU.AFTER TAT YOU CAN TELEPHONE DIRECTLY ON HER MOBILE +91-9810061275 ACORDING TO FOX NEWS A AUSTRALIAN QUADRIPLEGIE THANKS MAVERICK INDIAN STEMCEL DOCTOR FOR ABILITY TO BREATHE. PLEAE GOOGLE SEARCH OF DR.GEETA SHROFF YOU WILL FIND MORE INFOMATIONS
REGARDS
KANDIAH SEEVARATNAM.:)

Stemcell Treatment

Hello everybody,

CK
YES MEMBER. MY NAME IS SEEVARATNAM A DR FROM NEW DELHI INDIA TREATING PATIENTS USING HUMAN EMBRONIC STEMCELL TRANSPLATATIONS FOR ALL KIND OF CHRONIC NEUROGICAL DISORDERS. ALSO TREATING SPINAL CORD INJURES. USING THE MIRACLE, WONDEROUS THING WITH HUMAN EMBRONIC STEMCELL THERAPY.THE DR NAME IS
DR.GEETA SHROFF FROM NU TECH MEDIWIORLD FROM NEW DELHI INDIA
YOU CAN CONTACT THE DR. IN THE FIRST PLACE SEND YOUR MEDICAL CONDITIONS TO PRESTDAY. E.MAIL geetashroff@hotmail.com THE DR WILL CONTACT YOU.AFTER TAT YOU CAN TELEPHONE DIRECTLY ON HER MOBILE +91-9810061275 ACORDING TO FOX NEWS A AUSTRALIAN QUADRIPLEGIE THANKS MAVERICK INDIAN STEMCEL DOCTOR FOR ABILITY TO BREATHE. PLEAE GOOGLE SEARCH OF DR.GEETA SHROFF YOU WILL FIND MORE INFOMATIONS
REGARDS
KANDIAH SEEVARATNAM.:)

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
A few new things in Mexico

I hope you will let us know how the plasma treatment works for you. There is a new pilot study getting underway in Mexico which sounds promising. Dr. Steenblock is opening a clinic in Tijuana also. Dr. Fernandez mostly treats in Argentina and sometimes other countries in Central Mexico. I am not aware of him doing treatments in Mexico.

Re Dr.david Steenblock

I hope you will let us know how the plasma treatment works for you. There is a new pilot study getting underway in Mexico which sounds promising. Dr. Steenblock is opening a clinic in Tijuana also. Dr. Fernandez mostly treats in Argentina and sometimes other countries in Central Mexico. I am not aware of him doing treatments in Mexico.
HI BARABRA MY NAME IS KANDIAH SEEVARATNAM futher to your post about DR.STEENBLOCK I have spent lot of time try to find more infomations about
DR.FERANDEZ AND DR.STEENBLOCK AND THIER CLINIC IN TIJUANA, IN MEXICO I HAVE FOUND THAT DR.DAVID STEENBLOCK FACING MORE CHARGRS BY THE ATTEREY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
1.1991 was charched in connections withtwo patients he had treated.
2.1997 he was charched with violating his probationsby not paying the fine of
$ 10,000,also using unlicened physical therapy assisitants.
SO WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL BEFORE GOING TO TIJUANA, MEXICO AS ONLY ONE DR. DAVID WILL BE AT THE CLINIC.
REGARDS:)

ONLY DR. WORKING AT THE CLINIC

Re Dr.david Steenblock

HI BARABRA MY NAME IS KANDIAH SEEVARATNAM futher to your post about DR.STEENBLOCK I have spent lot of time try to find more infomations about
DR.FERANDEZ AND DR.STEENBLOCK AND THIER CLINIC IN TIJUANA, IN MEXICO I HAVE FOUND THAT DR.DAVID STEENBLOCK FACING MORE CHARGRS BY THE ATTEREY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
1.1991 was charched in connections withtwo patients he had treated.
2.1997 he was charched with violating his probationsby not paying the fine of
$ 10,000,also using unlicened physical therapy assisitants.
SO WE HAVE TO BE CAREFUL BEFORE GOING TO TIJUANA, MEXICO AS ONLY ONE DR. DAVID WILL BE AT THE CLINIC.
REGARDS:)

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Kandiah - You seem to have Dr. Fernandez confused with someone else. Dr. Fernandez does not have a clinic in Mexico and never has. As for Dr. Steenblock, pretty old news if you ask me. He gave me his side of the story for over 2 hours the first time I had treatment there and I am satisfied with what I was told. I never felt at all uneasy getting treatment with him and even went back for a second treatment. If I felt there was any kind of safety issue, I would inform the members of this forum. Dr. Steenblock continues to be a pioneering doctor who does a lot of research and cares about his patients. We cannot afford to lose even one of these type of doctors in our quest for the cure. I am certainly not phased about this old information on the internet and was well aware of it when I got treatment from him. When you post incorrect information such as you did about Dr. Fernandez, it tells me that you have not researched as well as you could. Call Dr. Steenblock to discuss your concerns if you wish. That's what I would do if I was worried about it.

Mysty119

Kandiha

I too, had a treatment from Dr. Steenblock this past August. I had read thoses articles you pointed out also. I found Dr. Steenblock AND his staff to be very caring with their patients and very knowledgeable. They were very patient with all my questions prior to and during my treatment and never once treated my questions as though I had no idea what I was talking about; as many doctors (unfortunately) do.
I would most definitely go to him again in a heartbeat!!!

Hi Babara My Name Is Seevaratnam Futher To Your Post
Dr.fernandez Remirez Del Riohas A Iscrc Clinic In Tijuana,baja California, Mexico.in His Website The Dr. D. Steenblock Working With Him In All Stemcell Reasearches
Regards
Kandiah :)

Kaci's Mom

Hi Babara My Name Is Seevaratnam Futher To Your Post
Dr.fernandez Remirez Del Riohas A Iscrc Clinic In Tijuana,baja California, Mexico.in His Website The Dr. D. Steenblock Working With Him In All Stemcell Reasearches
Regards
Kandiah :)
I guess if YOU really want to get "picky" over what his name is, it's Dr. Fernando Ramirez Del Rio. My Daughter was treated there last summer and we DO plan to go back to him this summer as well. Dr. Steenblock is also a GREAT doctor. The "old", "tired", and "scandelous" things you seem to think are relovent DO actually have explanation-

http//:www.geocities.com/dragpayne/shadyside.html.

I think that with all of the satisfied patients of Drs Ramirez and Steenblock that belong to this forum, it might be in your best interest to persue discreditation upon someone else.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Kandiah - I thought you were talking about Dr.Fernandez-Vina who is a well known stem cell doctor from Argentina. Again, this is all pretty old news to most of us on this forum.

Re Embryonic Stemcell Treatment For M.s

Dear BABARA THANKS FOR YOUR INFORMATIONS ON EMBROYNIC STEMCELL TREATMENT FOR MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS. I HAVE NOW FOUND A CLINIC CALLED EMCELL FROM UKRAINE OFFERS EMBRYONIC STEMCELL TREATMENT FOR M.S
BY PROFESSOR ALEXANDR SMIKODUB M.D.
ANY OF OUR MEMBERS HAD TREATMENT WITH THIS CLINIC.
PLEASE REPLY
REGARDS
KANDIAH SEEVARATNAM :)