Grateful recipient of stemcell

Greg01

My name is Greg. I have multiple sclerosis for twenty years now. Five years ago I went to International Stem Cell Institute (now called StemGenex) which changed my life. I received my stem cells in Mexico. My life before treatment was very difficult. I had trouble walking, stumbled a lot, people thought I was drunk. My mind was worse, I had the mind of a person with dementia. The doctors gave me drugs and more drugs just trying to keep me comfortable. I think I was on 14 of them, high doses of oxycontin, muscle relaxants and avonex. The doctor from Mexico told me all medicines were poison to my stem cells so I went off of all of them. I just did this cold turkey since I couldn't find a doctor to help me. After about 4 weeks, I regained my memory. It took about eight months to build my stamina. I was hiking miles, back on my motorcycle, working two jobs. I am remarried and have a full life once again.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Thanks for your post Greg01. It is always nice to hear from someone who has had such a good experience. What kind of MS do you have? What kind of treatment did you get?

Greg01

placenta or cord blood stem cells along with my own fat cells. I know they do not do this anymore, just use patients own cells but not sure what has changed. I am disappointed to see that there are some who are not seeing results.
I have relapsing remitting. Before my procedure, I was going into relapses about four times a year and the steroids were not working anymore. I actually went to Mexico while I was in a relapse. Praise God....I have not had a relapse in five years. The only thing I do notice is that when I am extremely tired and stressed, I will do a side step but I don't think most people will notice.
What kind of procedure did you receive?

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
They had to change to just adipose for treating in the U.S. and I think that the response for some is not as good. I've had different treatments (I have COPD), but I have had umbilical cord and placenta and found them helpful. It is really wonderful that you are doing so well. Thank you for the positive feedback on how stem cell therapy has changed your life for the better.

maree

My name is Greg. I have multiple sclerosis for twenty years now. so I went off of all of them. After about 4 weeks, I regained my memory. It took about eight months to build my stamina. I was hiking miles, back on my motorcycle, working two jobs. I am remarried and have a full life once again.
I am confused Greg. Do you mean that by going off the meds you made this recovery,or that you went off the meds AFTER Stem cell treatment, and that is what fixed you?

pennyd

Nervous Nelly about procedure

Hi Greg, I too have MS but for almost 30 years, I am finding fatigue and my drunk walking starting to have an impact. Your experience is encouraging and I have contacted StemGenix about treatment, but experienced the same apprehension when Betaseron came into the picture, then I was nervous about self injections. Now I am on rebrif and I only had one episode this year. I just want to know if you were on any of the MS medications before you opted for the stem cell treatment? I'm just so nervous about doing something like this, I have been very fortunate so far, but I fear I am in for a severe attack someday like my first one.

Also, how did your body feel after the treatment? Did your body have any strange sensation? Sorry, I am encouraged by your experience and want to get as much information as possible. Like did you have any seizures prior to the stemcell treatment. If you have more info about this experience it will be appreciated

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Penny

P.S. Can you tell i'm just a little nervous.

Danna Reynolds

It is great to listen to someone own positive experience from stem cells. Recently, most of the people are undergoing treatment under this. I think your experience will motivate other people to do their vital treatment from umbilical cord cells.

clinkwood

Eric

My name is Greg. I have multiple sclerosis for twenty years now. Five years ago I went to International Stem Cell Institute (now called StemGenex) which changed my life. I received my stem cells in Mexico. My life before treatment was very difficult. I had trouble walking, stumbled a lot, people thought I was drunk. My mind was worse, I had the mind of a person with dementia. The doctors gave me drugs and more drugs just trying to keep me comfortable. I think I was on 14 of them, high doses of oxycontin, muscle relaxants and avonex. The doctor from Mexico told me all medicines were poison to my stem cells so I went off of all of them. I just did this cold turkey since I couldn't find a doctor to help me. After about 4 weeks, I regained my memory. It took about eight months to build my stamina. I was hiking miles, back on my motorcycle, working two jobs. I am remarried and have a full life once again.
Can you tell me the method and cost of your treatment?Thanks,eric

TiffG

So happy for you, Greg! The world improves with every successful stem cell treatment. I know of another clinic called Stem Cell of America that has had many successes with MS patients as well! Cheers.