Got Parkinsons, need info

jlk

I am 73, otherwise in good health. I was diagnosed 6 years ago and have progressed slowly. I am looking for help before I get beyond help.

I would appreciate hearng from those with Parkinsons who have had the stem cell therapy, their experience, who provided the therapy and what to expect.

Also, from people who are doing research as I am.

Is their some foriegn national accreditation system for this?

I read in one post about O2 in post treatment, I assume this is oxygen, what is this for?

I would appreciate your sharing with me.

jlk

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Welcome to our forum. There are quite a few clinics treating Parkinson's with stem cells. There may even be a trial or two going on, so hopefully someone will respond. I can give you the sites for various clinics if you would like. Just send me an e-mail. I think some of the O2 posts you see are mostly from COPD patients, many of whom require O2 pre and post therapy. I have been told by a couple of researchers that Parkinsonism is actually a disease that may respond one of the best to stem cell treatment. I would also love to hear from others that have the disease and can perhaps share their experience if they have had stem cell treatment. To reach me, please click on members list, then B, then Barbara and you can e-mail me from there.