Good news

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I have finally received a message from the doctor who treated me for COPD. I had asked him if several diseases were treatable and he has replied. I am sorry that he did not respond about manic depression because I received that request too late. We will try again on that. Here are the diseases he mentioned in the e-mail I received 7/10/2007
DEAR BARBARA:
SORRY BUT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO MAINTAIN MY MEDICAL PRACTICE WHILE SUFFERING FROM THE EFFECTS OF FATIGUE, JET LAG AND ALTITUDE SICKNESS. WE CAN TREAT EMPTY NOSE SYNDROME, AUTOIMMUNE HYPOTHYROIDISM; RETT'S SYDROME; ADVANCED ALZHEIMER'S; PROSTATE PROBLEMS AND BRAIN CANCER.
I PROMISE TO SEND YOU AN UPDATE ON FURTHER SUGGESTIONS REGARDING POST STEM CELL COPD PROTOCOL WITHIN EIGHT DAYS.

As I mentioned before he attended back to back stem cell conferences in Asia and Australia. That would be beyond jet lag for me.

shazza

hi barbara
l would be interested to know if hes ever treated anyone with encephalitis l have a type of this illness called acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
sharon

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Sharon

I will certainly try to find out from my doctor. Hopefully, maybe someone else reading this will have the answer first.

Nan

Barbara,
I was diagnosed with bronchiectasis, pulmonary fibrosis, emphysema and asthma. If you get a chance would you run this by the good doctor and see if this is something within the range of stem cell treatment.

I'm excited reading your updates from your April treatment. Sounding better and better. :)

Hugs,
Nan

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Already know

I already know the answer to your question and that is yes, your conditions can be treated with stem cell therapy. I had a combination of asthma, interstitial lung disease, hypersensitivity pneumonitis and emphyema. The new stem cells that you are given actually engraft in your damaged lungs regenerating them. It is another good day for me. I am really thankful that all of this was possible in my lifetime.

TonyinDallas

Retts Syndrome

I have finally received a message from the doctor who treated me for COPD. I had asked him if several diseases were treatable and he has replied. I am sorry that he did not respond about manic depression because I received that request too late. We will try again on that. Here are the diseases he mentioned in the e-mail I received 7/10/2007
DEAR BARBARA:
SORRY BUT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO MAINTAIN MY MEDICAL PRACTICE WHILE SUFFERING FROM THE EFFECTS OF FATIGUE, JET LAG AND ALTITUDE SICKNESS. WE CAN TREAT EMPTY NOSE SYNDROME, AUTOIMMUNE HYPOTHYROIDISM; RETT'S SYDROME; ADVANCED ALZHEIMER'S; PROSTATE PROBLEMS AND BRAIN CANCER.
I PROMISE TO SEND YOU AN UPDATE ON FURTHER SUGGESTIONS REGARDING POST STEM CELL COPD PROTOCOL WITHIN EIGHT DAYS.

As I mentioned before he attended back to back stem cell conferences in Asia and Australia. That would be beyond jet lag for me.

Hi Barb:
You have no idea how my heart lept when I saw Retts Syndrome listed.
My 8 year old granddaughter has Retts and this is the best news I have ever had. I just got off the phone with my daughter and we are going to start working on plans to get Brianna to see Dr Feinerman as soon as we can do so.
Now my family has three of us who need to go see the good doctor. Me for my lungs, my granddaughter for Retts and my brother-in-law for advanced Alzheimers. God,,this is such good news.
Thank you
Tony Hamel
aka Tony in Dallas

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
New hope for the whole family

Tony - I am so glad that you found this information and posted. It makes me feel so good that this forum can give hope to you and your family. That's what the intention of it is and I certainly hope that this may be the answer for all of you. We only ask that you share any information you receive that would help someone else. We try to update as much as possible so others can know how our treatment is working for us. This is just such awesome news and I am really happy for you. We all owe thanks to Nassin too, because if it wasn't for him the Pioneers would not exist, nor would this forum and I would probably be gasping my way through another summer with SOB. Can you explain a little about Rett's Syndrome? Another member has inquired about it also. Thank you.

TonyinDallas

Retts Syndrome

Tony - I am so glad that you found this information and posted. It makes me feel so good that this forum can give hope to you and your family. That's what the intention of it is and I certainly hope that this may be the answer for all of you. We only ask that you share any information you receive that would help someone else. We try to update as much as possible so others can know how our treatment is working for us. This is just such awesome news and I am really happy for you. We all owe thanks to Nassin too, because if it wasn't for him the Pioneers would not exist, nor would this forum and I would probably be gasping my way through another summer with SOB. Can you explain a little about Rett's Syndrome? Another member has inquired about it also. Thank you.
Here is the best explaination of the disease from Wikipedia:
Rett syndrome is a neurodevelopmental disorder that is classified as a pervasive developmental disorder by the DSM-IV. Many [1] argue that this is a mis-classification just as it would be to include such disorders as fragile X syndrome, tuberous sclerosis, or Down syndrome where one can see autistic features. The symptoms of this disorder are most easily confused with those of Angelman syndrome and autism. The clinical features include a deceleration of the rate of head growth (including microcephaly in some) and small hands and feet. Stereotypic, repetitive hand movements such as mouthing or wringing are also noted. Symptoms of the disease include cognitive impairment and problems with socialization, the latter during the regression period. Socialization typically improves by the time they enter school. Girls with Rett syndrome are very prone to gastrointestinal disorders and up to 80% have seizures [2]. They typically have few or no verbal skills, and about 50% of females are not ambulatory. Scoliosis, growth failure, and constipation are very common and can be problematic.

TheBaron

Hi Barbara

Could you please give me details of the clinic this doctor holds and whether brain damage is also on their list?

Do they have a website?

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Forum sponsors

We are hoping that the companies and clinics that have been reliable will put a sponsor link on the forum. One has committed and it will be available soon we hope. I will send you a private message Baron pertaining to the information you requested. Even with the sponsor links, please feel free to always ask any questions you want on the forum concerning stem cell therapy and our treatment. That's what the forum is all about and the Pioneers who have received therapy are very good about replying.

shazza

hi lan (the baron)
l had a type of encephalitis called acute disseminated encephalomyelytis, encephalitis inflames the brain and leaves part of it damaged, thats why l cant walk or talk. l was told that the clinic in mexico has treated someone post encephalitis! its nice to see you post welcome!
sharon

TheBaron

thanks for the welcome

hi lan (the baron)
l had a type of encephalitis called acute disseminated encephalomyelytis, encephalitis inflames the brain and leaves part of it damaged, thats why l cant walk or talk. l was told that the clinic in mexico has treated someone post encephalitis! its nice to see you post welcome!
sharon
Hi Sharon - thanks for the welcome. As you know from our communications, I research daily for breakthroughs and reliable establishments where genuine and legitimate stemcell therapy (as opposed to snakes oil) is being done.

I have recently found a new one (called HSI) in Pakistan and their invention (or at least this is what they claim) is quite novel. They claim to take your own blood cells, turn these back into stem cells and then to make these stem cell become whatever type is required. This obviously excludes immune system rejection and is ethic controversy free.

There is another one in South Africa who now also have a forum on their site, called Regenecell.

I think I told of the German one some time ago but it is all in this link on another thread here:

http://stemcellpioneers.com/showthread.php?t=171

Rex

Id like to know if OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) can be treated through stem cells?
Its such a riddiculous disorder but dont be fooled it can be a very nerv racking disorder to have to put up with at times.

shazza

hi rex

Id like to know if OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) can be treated through stem cells?
Its such a riddiculous disorder but dont be fooled it can be a very nerv racking disorder to have to put up with at times.
l know how serious ocd can be a family member had it! and she saw a counsellor! l think ocd is an emotional disorder and stemcells repair cells and organs!
sharon

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Ocd

This is the answer I received for you from Dr. Feinerman of SCB. I do believe that Sharon is correct, but it didn't hurt to ask. Of course, there are other stem cell clinics you could check with, but I happened to be communicating with Dr. Feinerman and so I ran the question by him.

TREATING OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER WOULD NOT BE A CONDITION WE WOULD TREAT.
BURTON FEINERMAN, M.D.