Going for stem cell with StemGenex

CLAYTOP

I have had MS for 29 years. I have Secondary Progressive. Limited mobility. Spasticity in lower legs. Incontinence.
Scheduled for stem cell treatment on June 18 in Santa Monica.
Wanting to know if there are other MS patients who have worked with StemGenex.

CLAYTOP

StemGenex veterans?

Hi Barbara,
I hope someone who has undergone stem-cell therapy with StemGenex could offer me some into on what to expect. No such luck, so far.
I am hoping for improvements in my mobility and incontinence. Number one, I do not want to be worse.

Carles

Hi Barbara,
I hope someone who has undergone stem-cell therapy with StemGenex could offer me some into on what to expect. No such luck, so far.
I am hoping for improvements in my mobility and incontinence. Number one, I do not want to be worse.
I can't tell any experience, I can only wish you the best results. Please make me know when everything finished.

Best wishes.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Most of the members here who have MS have gone offshore for treatment because of the option offshore for expanded cells that are prohibited in the U.S. by the FDA. It would be very nice CLAYTOP if you could give us your firsthand accounting of your treatment. Is this a one day treatment?

CLAYTOP

Willing to try

Barbara,
This treatment is done in a single day. I am scheduled for June 18.
I will write my experiences as I progress through this treatment.

CLAYTOP

Treatment done

I had my stem cell therapy done June 18, 2014, by StemGenex.
My stem cells were extracted from my thighs. They were activated and then inserted into five areas of my body.
I had minimal pain and did not take any painkillers.
I have not experienced any positive results from the therapy. I think it will take time for the stem cells to do anything positive.
My mobility has not been very good since the therapy. I also have not had a lot of energy.
Keeping optimistic about the therapy.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Thanks for the update concerning your recent treatment. Is there a reason the cells were extracted from your thighs rather than the abdomen? You are fortunate that you had no pain. I hope you will receive some positive benefit from your treatment. I'm not sure why your mobility would be affected post treatment, but sometimes I have been quite tired post therapy. I normally don't sleep more than 7 hours a night but after one treatment, I was sleeping like a baby 10-12 hours a day for about a week.

Please continue to keep us in the loop. Your input is valuable.

CLAYTOP

Thigh stem cells

Stem cells were extracted from my thighs because I only weigh 101 pounds. I do not believe I have enough adipose tissue in my stomach area to get the stem cells they wanted.

Bobcat

Has your mobility improved since you last posted? I hope you got your energy back and that you have had some improvements.

CLAYTOP

No improvement

My mobility has decreased since the treatment. I am hoping the stem cells will improve my mobiity and incontinence over time. I was told it could take up to three months.