Exosomes for inflammatory lung disease

peg

New member
Hello Everyone,
It's been a while since I last posted. This past year I have been through numerous physicians for my lung issues. I still have no diagnosis. In 2014 I developed skin plaques & shortness of breath. I have all the symptoms of sarcoidosis. I've had every test done medically. Last year I had an open lung biopsy. The biopsy was sent to the Mayo Clinic. Yes I have granuloma cells, inflammation, & scar tissue. But it didn't specify a diagnosis. Just a long list of possible causes. I've been on steroids for over 18 months. I contacted my stem cell physician, Dr. Todd Malan of Scottsdale, Arizona. Dr. Malan has a new therapy to offer patients. It's called exosomes. Exosomes are tiny vesicles inside stem cells. Think of these vesicles as missiles that communicate with other cells. Scientists have discovered that these vesicles can control the immune system. Studies & clinical trials are being done for cancer, stroke, & autoimmune diseases with exosomes. These exosomes can penetrate the blood brain barrier. These exosomes can teach the immune cells to recognize cells as normal. Dr. Malan is expecting approval of the exosomes by FDA in 2 weeks. I'll be scheduling an appointment this month. I've researched the drug pipeline for drugs in clinical trials for sarcoidosis. The 1st drug for sarcoidosis will be on the market in 2020 (aviptadil). I'll update on my therapy results with exosomes....
 

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I have a friend who has COPD. He had exosome treatment and can't say enough good things about it. The treatment has helped him tremendously. I hope it does the same for you.
 
I have something you can try also.

I have just sent for a potion called StemCell Workx. Maybe someone here has
tried it. Maybe this will help also.

Scientific research shows stem cell release rates from the bone marrow drop at an astonishing rate as we age. By the age of 65 years old, the release rate drops by more than 80% leaving only 20% of active stem cells circulating in the bloodstream and this is when we need them the most to help fight aging and disease. The good news is it is never too late to start reversing these statistics. It is now possible to activate our own adult stem cells with a very natural, powerful stem cell supplement. Stem Cell Worx Intraoral Spray is a unique formulation that is at the forefront of nutritional supplementation.


* Stem Cell Worx Intraoral Spray provides an absorption rate of up to 95% of its nutrients compared to just 10% to 20% absorption that pills and capsules provide.

* More than 100 million Americans suffer from digestive issues. Effective absorption via the intestinal tract becomes easily compromised due to a variety of factors, including age, the environment, and illness. Therefore the way in which you take your health supplements is crucial.

* More than 70 million Americans every year are turning to natural health remedies rather than prescription drugs.

* In order for adult stem cells to be stimulated into the bloodstream, with the blood being the principal carrier of nutrients and oxygen to cells, three key factors are required. These are growth and immune factors, along with cytokines. Stem Cell Worx Intraoral Spray has all three factors in abundance.

* Time takes its toll on your own adult stem cells. At 65 years of age, the release rate of adult stem cells entering the bloodstream drops by 80%. It is important you keep them activated. The good news is it is now possible to reverse this statistic. Adult stem cells are the master cells of your body that have the ability to maintain, self-renew and repair cells, tissue and muscle throughout your entire life time. These cells are often referred to as autologous, haematopoietic (blood), mesenchymal or stromal stem cells.




Pat
 
Top