Excellent Book On Stem Cell Controversy

ngoldman

I recently reviewed an excellent book on Stem Cell Research that you may wish to check out. This was my first book pertaining to the topic and I must say I found it very interesting.

You can check out my review HERE

Regards
Norm, Publisher & Editor Bookpleasures.com:)

shazza

hi norm
welcome!!! i'd be most interested in reading this book!!!
im reading one at the moment called umbilcal cord stem cell therapy by david steenblock and anthony payne its fascinating!!!
sharon

ngoldman

Book on Stem Cell Research

Thanks Sharon for your reply. This was the first book I read pertaining to this controversial topic and I must admit I did learn a great deal about some of the misleading information that is prevalent among politicians and religious fanatics.

It is said that it is not so much the lack of knowledge that is a problem but rather misleading and erroneous information that poisons the minds.

Regards
Norm, Bookpleasures.com

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Sounds like a good read

Norm - this book certainly sounds like it addresses some of my complaints. People who condemn stem cell therapy for the most part haven't a clue what they are talking about. At 15 weeks after my treatment, I consider it nothing short of a miracle I feel so much better. The book Jeannine and I wrote will be available on Monday if all goes well. We are publishing this ourselves and had a glitch with some page numbers going berserk on us. I am hoping you will enjoy our book also. Glad to have you join us. This forum is growing all the time and it is so wonderful to see people having hope again.