Email from Nassin received adult stem cells in Argentina

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Below you will find a letter from Nassin. He is one of the three people who were in that article from Argentina. Nassin has given us permission to post his letter to a Pioneer member seeking information about stem cell treatments.

Dear Cathryn,

I am copying my reply to three persons that have gone to California/Tijuana and one that has chosen Argentina, as they might want to add their thoughts to this and help you make your own decision.

When I went to Argentina I was in extremely poor condition and three weeks after treatment I was living without 02, even while exercising and with less medicines. There has been some improvement since Jan. 21 but it has been less measurable than at the beginning. There have been periods of shortness of breath near the hour of my rescue medicine (xopenex inhaler)
but I am now down to 4 puffs a day. I expect to reduce to three very soon. Additionally I have one puff of Atrovent and one of Pulmocort. That is my entire medicine cocktail. I walk fast and travel (with O2) on planes constantly (about once every four weeks) and my quality
of life has improved immensely. I am 78 years old.

I have followed the progress of Barbara, Jeannine and Larry and am happy to notice they are also doing better. Cannot compare one treatment against the other with such a small pool.
We are different persons, different ages, different health conditions and drawing conclusions from four samples would become more hypothesis than fact. The only other person I know that has taken bone marrow treatment is a gentleman in Argentina and he seems to be practically cured after a booster shot about 6 weeks ago. His first treatment occurred Aug.4, 2006.

There is a company in Arizona that does similar work and have licensed a group in Tijuana and one in Costa Rica. My brother in San Jose, C. Rica
signed up with them. They apply smaller quantities of cells spread over several weeks. He has also reported benefits for his rheumatism and lung saturation after three shots. I also witnessed the treatment of 5 people in Guatemala by the company in California (who traveled to Guatemala to provide the treatment). Only one has severe COPD and I hear from him that after 12 days his 02 saturation is higher (used to need 4.5 lpm and is now down to 2.5) and feels more energy. The other four patients do not report visible improvement, as yet. It is too early and is probably more difficult to measure improvement. Two of them were retina and macular degeneration problems, one is MS and one diabetes.

Cathryn I am totally sold on stem cells treatment. I firmly believe they will help you regenerate parts of your respiratory organs and give you a better life. I cannot advise you which cells to use nor which company to choose. In all of these treatments there is the risk of the unknown and/or unproven....measured against your future if all you do is continue with
medicines that become less and less effective with time and with more and more side effects.

There is a book you could order from Amazon called Umbilical Cord, Stem Cell Therapy,written by Steenblock and Payne. In it you will find a lot of information that is being used by various groups to advise on diets and vitamins. etc. on studies being carried out by {clinic name removed). In that book they say "umbilical appear to have greater plasticity"...."than stem
cells derived from adult tissues". This statement, of course, is debated by those scientists working with bone marrow derived cells.

I hope not to have confused you. Good luck in your decision..... nassin

Last edited: