drs questions

Bev12452

I was reading the Dr's forum why no sunshine does that mean I can no longer do my yoga at sunup on the boat dock oh well guess I will have to sleep in now hope everyone is doing well and more good news to come keep up the good work we will all be catching up to Rose soon

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I am ready for summer

Bev - Seeing that it is 24 degrees here in Colorado today, I am thinking that you had better heed Dr. Feinerman's advice and avoid direct sunlight for 3 months and let me take over your yoga exercises on the boat dock at least until spring. I had never heard that about sunlight and Jeannine and I weren't even advised of the no Xray policy so it is a wonder that we have come through as well as we have. I hope you continue to improve everyday. I know you will keep us posted. Send me all the sunshine you can for now. The state of Colorado is always bragging that we have over 300 days of sunshine here, but they forget to mention that many of them are with temperatures like today. BRRRRRRRRR

Bev12452

I was kidding

Barbara I was only kidding about the yoga at sunrise it is 80 degrees here in Florida still in shorts and I do get up at sunrise because my puppies get up but I sit and have coffee I often think about going out there to do yoga but thats as far as it goes you need to come over for some Florida sunshine and warmth this is my favorite time for living here have a great one

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Florida, here I come

Sorry to hear you were kidding, but I'm not. I really do need to warm up somewhere. It sounds delightful. 80 degrees is just about perfect in my book. I do tai chi, but I have never tried yoga. Physically, I can do it now, so maybe I had better get on down to the boat dock and get with the program.

Bev12452

re-reading

I was re-reading the Dr's forum and he mentioned something which I have not heard of our don't remember what is secretagogues also is there a way I can contact him directly I have a question about the supplements especially the quantity for a person of my size wondering if that is what is making me nauseous they hadn't before this week haven't changed anything anyone have any ideas I take them on a full stomach with alot of water

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Secretagogues

Bev - Secretagogues is what the GenF20 product is that we have a link to on the home page of this forum. HGH releaser is what they call it and it is what Dr. F recommends to his patients calling it secretagogues. Your size should not have much to do with the supplement quantity. If you are feeling nauseous, cut out one supplement at a time until you find the culprit. If you don't find it by doing this, then I would consider that it might be something you are eating. I got really breathless the other night after eating a half bag of M and M peanut candy. I have never had any problems with peanuts and I was having one of my best days ever when this happened. If you are having this problem repeatedly, then you will have to try the elimination game or skip the supplements entirely for a day and see if it is even them. I find NAC to be upsetting to me without a full meal. Jeannine said she had a problem with fish oil and green tea in capsule form. Everyone is different.

Bev12452

changes

I thought it was me but I can't eat bananas anymore they make me sick I thought it was just another symptom of my morning sickness I am not even craving junk food or chocolate which is my favorite strange huh well another thing to add to the many changes we are going through hopefully today will be a good day at least I am not nauseous and no headache so far so good hope everyone has a good day and I am going to order the supplement I will try anything to feel good

Bev12452

re-asking

I now I already asked but if possible could you please find out about the no sunshine rule I am lacking in vitamin d and really don't need anymore pills to take anyway tis is the time I normally go out summer comes around and it just gets too darn hot to sit in the sun hate to be a pest but I will be anyway thanks

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Sunshine - good or bad?

Bev - I have tried to find out the answer to your question before. I have sent an e-mail again to see if we can get a clarification. The remark was made in an Ask the Doctor forum response, so I hope we can find out. Any other doctors that want to comment on this particular issue, please feel free to give us a response.

Bev12452

thanks

Barbara again you are right on top of things sorry to be like a broken record boy is that phrase from the past hopefully we will hear something hope you're doing well

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Let the sun shine on Bev!

Bev - I hope we hear something too. I hate to see that sunshine go to waste. I guess you just need to send it to me until we get an answer. I will keep after it however and let you know if and when I get an answer.