Drs. Centeno and Young give credit to the Stem Cell Pioneers

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
http://agemed.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=tt7dev0Jhzk=&tabid=39

I found this video online and have to tell you that it really touched me. There is a lot of hard work that is put into this forum and for it to have brought on an increased motivation by these wonderful doctors just made my day. They are really heroes in my book. Let's all keep fighting to make stem cell therapy widely available to us in the very near future.

You can help ICMS by asking people to join. You can also get your doctors involved. You can comment on blogs and news stories you see to get the word out. You can send e-mails, faxes or letters to your representatives, the FDA and the White House or call them on the phone. There is a lot each of us can do. My disease motivates me and since the forum started and I have gotten to know a lot of others here with similar circumstances, my motivation has increased all that much more. I know that Jeannine feels the same way. Let's help make 2010 the best yet.

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
I want everyone to know Barb deserves the credit more than I do for the work that has been done for ICMS. She has worked tirelessly on this.