Dr Feinerman's protocol for neurological patients

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I recently asked Dr. Feinerman about his treatment for neurological diseases. He works with Dr. Javier Paino, neurosurgeon, in Lima Peru for patients who wish to have stem cell treatment. His comments were quite informative so I thought I would share them.

"Some neurological diseases respond to intrathecal administration of neuron brain stem cells mixed with brain derived neurotrophic factor, nerve growth factor, neurotrophins, glial factor and vascular endothelial growth factor administered two times within 48 hours.

Some cases of ALS, Parkinson, Stroke if there is insufficient improvement I recommend the insertion just below the scalp of a Omaya brain reservoir so that continuous administration of neuron stem cells can be easily done.

Some cases of ALS will greatly improve with the addition of neural implants I am attending a meeting later this month in Chicago entitled "Engineering the Brain" which goes into details about this.

Alzheimer patients need agents to remove amyloid and tau protein from the brain as well as the administration of neuron stem cells. This is done on all my patients that have this condition."

Dr. Feinerman can be reached at:
bfeinermanstemcells@gmail.com

Tbone57

Recently spoke with Dr Feinerman about treatment for Transverse Myelitis which has landed me in wheelchair since '09. He is certain he can help me, I wish I was as certain as he is. 30G price tag for treatment with nobody to talk to that has had the treatment. Seems like a sincere guy with 60 years experience in medicine. Around and around we go!!

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
There are no easy answers for sure. Since yours is an inflammation problem however, it makes sense that stem cell therapy might benefit you. When Jeannine and I started our "quest for the cure" we were in uncharted waters for sure. There was no one to talk to or discuss our treatment with and as a result, the Stem Cell Pioneers forum was born.