Dr. Chuck fron the 4th

rosech44

Did anyone there on the 4th happen to get a number or anything from Dr. Chuck, from Hawaii????? I have several friends, interested in the Stem cells for Diabetes, I was hoping I could direct them to Dr. Chuck

Also have some interest in Arthritis----

Rose
treatment oct. 4th

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Rose

There is no need to contact anyone other than SCB's office or call Ed Johns. SCB treats all of those diseases.

rosech44

contacting the office

I have told them to join here, and to contact the office, but, like me they would like to talk to people that have been there done that first.
If I had never talked to anyone here, I would never have contacted the company first, isn't that what this forum is about?? letting people get in touch with those of us who've had the treatment.
I was hoping to put them in touch with people who have had diabetes and arthritis.

Thanks---Rose

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Rose

I guess I miusunderstood your question. I don't know who Dr Chuck is and I thought you were seeking a doctor's opinion.

I know that Nelson who posts here had stem cell treatment for Diabetes in addition to COPD. Look him up in the members list and send him a message.

rosech44

Question

Jeannine----

It's ok, now your response makes sense---LOL Dr. Chuck is a retired Dr. from Hawaii, (friend of Dr. F) who went with us to have his second treatment for Diabete's, I was hoping someone from the group had gotton a number, e-mail or?? from him, I would never give his info out, without his permission.

Will send Nelson private message--

Thanks Rose
treatment Oct. 4th

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Rose - I think Ed could probably find out how to get in touch with Dr. Chuck. You can e-mail him from the forum just like Jeannine says. This brings up a good point. It is amazing how you need or want to get in touch with someone that you met at the time of your treatment. I passed a tablet around and got everyone's information. I know Chuck would be happy to hear from you and I am sure he would talk to your friends. I appreciate your comments about how we helped you decide. And now you can help pass the torch. Thanks, Rose.

rosech44

ED

Thanks Barb and Jeannine---I shall get in touch with Ed---I'm not really sure how seriouse these peoples Diabetes, and Arthritis is, her hubby did say her hands are getting messed up--tho. He controls his Diabetes with 3 pills a day. I will try to get info thru Ed----

Ana E-mailed me and is supposed to be sending me a journal, BUT, I REFUSE TO HOLD MY BREATHE!!!!!! LOL:D

Thanks--Rose