Does Anyone Know Of A Clinic Called Stem Medica.com?

shazza

l came across the name of this clinic this morning while l was looking for something else!although ive decided where l want to have treatment im curious as ive never heard of this place!
sharon

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Stemedica

Sharon - This clinic is listed under resources in the book Jeannine and I wrote. I have invited them to participate on this forum, but I only received a response that said they would be glad to come to our conference. Seeing that we are not having a conference, I e-mailed them again and have not received another response. Their program is very expensive and includes a lot of immune therapy. They are legit. One of our forum members was quoted $59,000.00 U.S. for treatment for his lung condition. Now, if this would include the guarantee that I would regenerate a brand new set of lungs, I would sell the farm, but it doesn't so I am afraid I will have to pass for now.

hlichten

Super Moderator
That's the same kind of ballpark pricing that I was quoted from them when I called awhile back. Very, very expensive. Plus, they leave the door open for various followup treatments at additional cost.

I blew them off very quickly.

shazza

hi

good grief thats expensive! i'd want a new pair of legs for that money lol
l found out there owned by the same company that owned the clinic in holland that was closed for fraudulant practices so even if l was still looking for a clinic l would not choose these for that reason! ive been researching for over a year and its the 1st time ive heard of them but l couldnt find a website for them it said "this domain is up for sale"
sharon

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Not for sale

I don't know where you got that info, but their website is up and working fine. www.stemedica.com I don't think they are affiliated with the company you mention and their domain is certainly not for sale. My only concern with this company is the high cost. It seems out of line for no guarantee.

hlichten

Super Moderator
The secret to making any decision is to narrow your choices, not expand the search. Expanding the search does not lead you to a decision.
What you do is:
1.) Choose the type of stem cell treatment: cord, human, etc. and the infusion method that you want to have done.
2.) From #1 you will have a list of possible clinics.
3.) Pick possible clinics from #2 and narrow the choices based on cost, location, or other factors important to you.
4.) At that point, you will have one possible clinic, maybe two, and THEN you make your final choice based on what you have read or been told by others.

Keep this in mind when reading ANYTHING negative about ANY company, product or person on the internet:

That it appears on the web DOES NOT make it true!!!!

I shop every day for computer products, and read thousands of reviews about the product, the company, etc. Every product normally receives damning reviews and wonderful reviews. I don't decide to not buy something because I read a few bad reviews or even a few horrible ones. If there are an overwhelming amount of negative comments, then I pay more attention, and try to go with a better rated product.

For example, an internet merchant that I order almost everything I buy from has a lifetime rating of 9.85 out of 10 with 32,460 people voting. Is that good enough for me??? YES, IT IS, without doubt.

When it comes to stem cell clinics, the number of people going is such a small number that statistically, it will be very, very difficult to know who are the bad providers. All you can do is make the best decision you can, pay the money, and take a chance. It is nothing but a chance to begin with, anyhow.

I wish you the very best!