Deductible

valhalla

Does anyone know whether these treatments abroad are tax deductible.
I had stem cell teatment in San Salvador in August 09, and my CPA cannot
answer this question.

Anyone with an answer, please contact me at amagi101@verizon.net

Thank you,
valhalla

Connie

I've been wondering the same thing. Seems like if enough of us started writing off treatments from outside the country the IRS may get on the band wagon to get treatments allowed here at home.

Also Dr. Vina is one of the Doctors I am looking at could you tell me if you had any positive results from your treatment for COPD?

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Thanks Dave. Many of us have deducted our treatments and expenses related to the treatments and have had no problems.

Connie - You might check the blog that Pat started after her treatment with Dr. Fernandez. She has been updating it fairly frequently. Just click on the word "blogs" on the darker blue line. Those that report feeling improvements after treatment from Dr. Fernandez are running about 50%. I am not sure how many have seen the progression of their disease stopped as sometimes we never hear from them again after treatment, especially if they have not shown significant improvement. I can tell you that one treatment is not going to cure anyone who has COPD or even give them significant lung regeneration. I truly hope this changes as therapies improve, but right now, that is the reality. Those that also have some cardiac issues seem to fare the best with his treatment.

Buddy74

Hi: My accountant has stated that the outside U.S. stem cell treatments are tax deductible and I have used that deduction.
Bud

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
I deducted my stem cell treatment on my 2007 taxes and so far I haven't heard anything about it from the dreaded IRs.