CNN article today

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
"Large pharmaceutical companies are now wanting to get into the adult stem cell therapeutic area. That indicates to me that there is enough safety and enough efficacy that they are willing to put money in."

And this is news? CNN certainly is all over the board with their reporting, that's for sure.

Teriss

Yes they want to "get in on it" because they know it will lead to a cure for most diseases and they are going to patent some portion of stem cell treatments so they have their hand in our pockets, any way they can. I do hope we can keep the drug companies out of stem cell research and treatments -it is our right to be healthy under the constitution of every country that is a democracy-if that is even possible with the amount of corruption in govt.:confused:

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Teriss

because they know it will lead to a cure for most diseases and they are going to patent some portion of stem cell treatments so they have their hand in our pockets, any way they can. I do hope we can keep the drug companies out of stem cell research and treatments -it is our right to be healthy under the constitution of every country that is a democracy-if that is even possible with the amount of corruption in govt
If the pharmas get involved then the FDA will be involved which means another decade or two before treatment is mainstreamed and covered by insurance.