Clinic in Renosa Mexico

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Do you have the name of the clinic or any of the doctors involved? Some clinics like to change locations frequently. That type of operation is one to be avoided. This one may be perfectly legit, but you haven't given me enough info to go on. Maybe, someone else is familiar with what you are talking about.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
The following was sent to me when I inquired of one of the professionals that help with this forum. Safety must be the first priority. I don't know if you are currently just "shopping" or have actually made inquiries, but I would grill, grill, grill Dr. Gonzales on how he is processing the cells and if he is providing certification for you. If not, I would never consider his treatment personally. Celulogix International (formerly Stem Cell Biotherapy) is a good example. They do not provide certification and many people have become ill there, including me. (back in the days before I knew better). I am not impressed with the news that Dr. Sapse (click on link) was being pursued by the FDA. That to me is no reason to be alarmed, but other factors do raise flags on his operation.

http://www.kvbc.com/Global/story.asp?S=5958748

This raises a few yellow flags in my mind. But of even greater concern -- whether Sapse is involved or not -- are 2 aspects: (1) QA/QC with respect to their placental tissue (Where do they get it? Is there an independent and trustworthy lab screening and certifying the placental tissues sent to ISCI for human implant?); and (2) What evidence can they offer that these tissues (a) will not be rejected (I have run across placental tissue rejection stories -- involving Mexico -- 2004. I examined one patient in the throes of rejection -- but must note that his treatment was not done by ISCI. I don't believe this clinic/firm existed back then) and (b) are clinical effective (Testimonials aside). Maybe I missed something, but I saw no clinical studies of any kind that point to efficacy for specific conditions.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
WHY Placenta / Stem Cell Therapy (PST)
The effects of the implantation of term human placenta have been known for more than 25 years in Europe, but there were very few ways to explain the results of it until recently that the content of the placenta was discovered. They not only found the HGH and IGF-I but many more hormones, growth factors and powerful immune system substances (listed below) that would explain the healthy, fast and amazing results that are achieved with this therapy.

This is from his site. I really don't like websites that tout fast and amazing results. Stem cell therapy is usually a more slow moving process. It is in its infancy. I don't know what you suffer from, but personally I am just not buying this. Can he provide you with others with your condition that you could speak with? Even at that, you must be careful that they are real people and not employees. Placentas are available to any clinic that would want to use them in stem cell therapy, but most are not doing so. I am sure for good reason.