Case in Guatemala with Stem Cell

RICARDO

Hello ! I have my father in law in Guatemala, Jos? Mass?s, 75 years old, hi has Emphysema diagnosed since 11 years ago, has had a very hard time at his last years with some episodes in the hospital were hi has had to be on tube with the help of a ventilator, before his Stem cell treatment hi couldn?t walk almost nothing for the last 4 months, to move him hi needed a wheelchair; hi made his treatment with Dr. in Guatemala in May 29, after 10 days hi started reducing his O2 from 4.5 to 2.5, now hi walk in his hose a little with 2.5 O2 and his saturation is 92-95%.

Last edited by a moderator:

kathy

Pioneer Member
That is great Ricardo. Always fantastic to hear of improvement like this. Please keep us updated on your Father in law and his progress.

Kathy

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Anything new Ricardo?

How is your father-in-law this week Ricardo? Have any of the other people that had treatment seen any progress. We would love to hear from you.

RICARDO

My father in law is stable in the same last condition (2.5 lt x minute) making small walks, eating much better, gain 5 pounds, had a few rides in car, but not so much progress with reducing O2 more than 2.5

My sister with MS they said is to early to have improvements, so we are waiting and observing.

Due to the others in Guatemala that had the treatment Mr. Yarhi will have the information.

Thanks for been pending.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Mr. Yarhi

Ricardo is talking about Nassin when he says Mr. Yarhi. Several of Nassin's relatives received treatment for various diseases at the same time that Ricardo's father-in-law did. The treatments took place in Guatamala. Ricardo, I think your father-in-law is doing well if he has gained 5 pounds!