'Cancer-fighting' berry in Australian rainforests

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Thanks to member Danny for this. They are using the blushwood berry.

The West Australian on August 18, 2016

Click for videos:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/32374777/cancer-fighting-berry-in-australian-rainforests/#page1

World-first human trials of an extract from a berry found in Australian rainforests that is thought to help cure cancer.

Doctors have begun human trials after promising results from tests on animals.

The seed extract was found to eradicate different types of cancers within seven days.

Denise Powell is one of the cancer sufferers who has joined the trial in Queensland.

She has a tumour in her armpit which is getting progressively worse.

“My cancer surgeon said, ‘I can take that one out, if you get any more you might lose an arm.”

Doctors injected the trial drug directly into the tumour.

“In less than 20 minutes the tumour had gone purple then black,” Denise said.

“Then within a couple of days the tumour just kind of shriveled up and dies.

When EBC-46 is injected it triggers and immune response, activating white blood cells to attack the tumour and shrink it to nothing.

“If this rainforest remedy is found to be safe and effective, it could offer a whole new treatment option for cancer patients, especially the elderly who can’t face another round of chemo or go back under the knife,” Channel 7 medical expert Dr Andrew Rochford said.

The company developing the trial, QBiotics, said the tumour types successfully treated so far in animals included mast cell tumours, melanomas, squamous cell carcinomas, adenocarcinomas, soft tissue sarcomas, myxosarcomas, nasosinal facial ulcerations and equine sarcoids.

Stefanie Kuhn

I heard about stem cell treatment for cancer patients and 80% of the rates of cancer patients that undergo with stem cell were cured.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Stem cell transplants (bone marrow transplants) have been used for decades for cancer patients.