Can Stem Cell Therapy help the Mentally Disabled?

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I invited Dr. Alok Sharma to host Ask the Doctor last year after a member requested it. He seemed enthused, but never answered the questions after I sent them to him. I received a few more e-mails from him after that stating he really wanted to participate, but nothing ever materialized. Apparently, he is still in business according to the article you posted.

TiffG

Yes! Great article. “They claim that communication skills, learning abilities and other such qualities could improve through stem cell therapy.” This is definitely true – especially in autism patients treated with fetal neuronal stem cells. In the article the clinic from India states that this is a relatively new treatment but clinics in the west have been doing this successfully for many years now. Stem Cell of America is a great example.

Stefanie Kuhn

I believe to the power of stem cell, I have numbers of articles that already read with different health conditions. Its expensive but the progress may not be that fast but its moving from impossibility to possibility.