Barbara gets the word out about stem cells

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
This article mentions Barb Hanson, the co-founder of COPD Living and Stem Cell Pioneers

Fat Cells and COPD

We have been told for years that our fat is going to kill us, but a number of studies have shown that it may actually help save our lives?

In a recent blog post, I shared about Bio-Matrix Scientific Inc. announcing that it had applied for a patent to use adipose-derived stem cells in the treatment of COPD. I forgot to mention, however, what adipose tissue really is and how it is relevant to COPD and other illnesses.

Continued...
http://copd.about.com/b/2009/08/23/can-you...e-your-life.htm

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I will be doing an interview for this site. I insisted they allow me to add information on ICMS and it appears they will now allow me to do so after some consternation on their part. I told them that we can no longer accept the treatments that are available to us and that we must be vigilant in our effort to get adult stem cell treatments legalized in the U.S. To ignore what is going on is dooming millions of people to a premature death. The FDA has got to get out of our way and give us back the decision making for our own health that we can implement with our own physicians, not some regulatory agency.

We had the Bio-Matrix information up the day that it was announced. However, they are quite a ways from Phase I so this is not going to help anyone now. When I pointed this out to the lady in charge of the site, I feel she got an understanding of the predicament many of us are in. We cannot wait 10-15 years. We need to continue educating and doing an interview is a good way to reach a lot of people. I encourage all of you to comment on any articles, blogs, forums, etc. that you can to increase awareness of stem cells and ICMS.