Bad News

Tami03

Ava has bacterial pneumonia... this is what all the doctors warned us about that will kill her... Ava is dying

Kaye

Tami

Please know that she is in our prayers. The Lord can work miracles and I am praying that Ava will get one.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Tami - She is your miracle baby. Have faith. Your news is very upsetting, but I really feel she is strong and can come through this. My thoughts are with you and her.

Patricia B3749

Tami

Your Baby Ava, Has shown such courage! she is a fighter and has overcome many things. My prayer's are that she will overcome this. Thoughts and prayer's are with you.

Patricia B3749

Tami03

Update on Ava

Thanks everyone for your prayers and thoughts!!! Ava is better, however, the bacteria will continue to stay in her lungs it is dorminant for the moment... This type of Pneumonia is dangerous according to her doctors because she cant get rid if it... At one time the way it was explained to me was that IF Ava ever contracted this time of pnuemonia it will take several bouts of it to kill her. And that once she did contract it to be aware that this was the beginning of the end. I will still fight until her last breathe and I am trying to get a consultation with a immunlogist to help boost her immunity to help fight off the effects of the pneumonia... so many doctors have written her off, but I have found one that SEES Ava for who she IS and not a chart. so hopefully we can have a couple more years instead of months.

Connie

I am so glad to hear Ava is better. My family will continue to keep you and her in our daily prayers. You are doing a wonderful job. Ava is a lucky little girl to have you for her mom. Stay strong and remember those doctors are not God and just because they say it does not make it so.

Patricia B3749

Ava

TAMI, I am happy to hear that Ava is doing better, the power of prayer is amazeing. Your little girl is very strong, you must be full of pride for her. Please know that I will continue to pray for you and Ava and hold her in my heart, we should all learn something from this precious child's fight.

Tami03

All i know Jeanine is it is some kind of bacterial pneumonia I dont know what kind. The drs just warned us of this a long time ago. I go Friday to talk to our ped dr to see about getting her into a immunologist. More bad news for my family though, my mom had a heart attack last monday and a stroke Friday and now the drs are trying to stop another stroke from happening... Please pray for my family especially my mom and dad.

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Tami

I am sorry to hear about your parents. I know at times it seems we're surrounded by bad luck.

I hope you can find a way to help Ava avoid any more infections.

aspirated food or drink can cause pneumonia.

No aspiration no pneumonia. Stem cells can possibly help with that muscular control of swallowing.