Ava Grace Milam new update

Tami03

Hi everyone gosh it has been forever since I have been on here. It has been 15 months since Ava's treatment in Peru. The progress is unbeleivable. Ok here it goes. Ava is in school and is one of the most popular kids in the school --everyone adores her from the boys in her preschool class to the 6th graders who come up to me telling me how cool she is. Ava has gained up to 22lbs and 2 oz. She hs been tested to be AGE appropriate in cognition, her bowels are working better. Everything is working better. And here is the kicker we are going in 3 weeks to Florida to have another stemcell treatment done using her own cells with Dr Feinrman. Ava is also may possibly have to have surgery on her inner thighs to release the tension that keeps scissoring her legs when she STANDS so after the treatment and surgery she will be able to go into her WALKER and move walk people assisted walking but walking none the less. To everyone who knows Ava story this is beyond gigantic proportions this is a miracle. Any one who has questions please do not hestiate to contact me at tamim@glasgow-ky.com

alex

This is truly wonderful news.

We have been to Dr. Feinerman the end of January. Hopefully we'll see improvements as well. It is still to early though.

Best wishes and continued improvement for Ava.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Tami - Your daughter is so inspiring and you are too. I know you faced a lot of adverse reactions when you sought to have stem cell therapy for her, but you made the right choice. She is such a sweetheart, no wonder she has all those boyfriends!

Tami03

Thanks Barb for all of your support. Michaell dad I am very happy with Dr F and he has done so much for my daughter and my family I would never dream of leaving and taking Ava out of his care.

Dr F?

Tami,
So I understand from your reply that Dr Feinrman is an orthopedic surgeon as well as a your daughter's stem cell doctor. His bio sounds similar to Dr. Ramirez in Tijuana.
Dave

Tami03

Tami,
So I understand from your reply that Dr Feinrman is an orthopedic surgeon as well as a your daughter's stem cell doctor. His bio sounds similar to Dr. Ramirez in Tijuana.
Dave
Oh sorry no Dr feinerman is actually a peditrician and her stem cell dr Ava has many doctors one which is a ortho surgeon. We are just combining treatments not at the same time but since we are going to Florida in March her surgery will be in late June to early July. Im sorry my typing is so bad Ava is asleep in my arms

Tami03

NEW MRI results

Ava has had her First MRI scan since any stem cell treatment. She has about 10% brain Growth... The doctors have stated that this scan showed more brain stability than all of her other previous scans!!!! I have compared her scans and I can actually see the new brain growth,, its starting from the top and going downward. The holes in her brain are smaller deeper in her brain. THIS IS AFTER 2 SUCCESSFUL TREATMENTS AND 2 YEARS OF WAITING!!!!! To everyone who thought any of us where crazy for doing this treatment I say HA (with my tongue sticking out) I told you so!!! Keep up your fight everyone this is hope!!!!!

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Tami - This is very exciting news and even more so since you have scans showing the growth. I hope Dr. F will consider writing a paper on this. It would be very helpful to the cause of legitimacy of stem cell therapy.

I'll bet you are celebrating big time. Say hello to your little sweet heart. She (and you) are very inspirational.