Autism researcher Dan Rossignol, MD to speak

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I do not know this doctor, but was sent this information. He does have some published studies. I also do not know if he considers stem cell therapy a valid treatment (now or in the future) for autism, but I am posting this for anyone that might be interested.

Learn what you need to know
A first-timer's Introduction to the
Biomedical Treatment of Autism

Friday, August 26th 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Irvine, California

For parents who just received an ASD diagnosis for their child or those who are unfamiliar with biomedical interventions, this workshop presents a practical, evidence-based guide for the treatment of common medical conditions associated with autism.

We've come this far, now what…
Advanced Autism Care for Parents Familiar with Biomedical Therapies

Saturday, August 27th 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Irvine, California

New studies link complex medical conditions to children with ASD. For parents familiar with supplements and GFCF diets but whose children are still not progressing, this workshop will help parents evaluate these new findings and determine if they are worth pursuing for their child.

Dan Rossignol MD FAAFP

To see the latest published studies by Dr. Rossignol, visit www.danrossignolmd.com.

Co-author/author of Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Autism Spectrum Disorders, Folate Autism Receptor Autoimmunity in Autism Spectrum Disorders.

Dr. Rossignol received his Doctorate of Medicine at the Medical College of Virginia and completed his residency in family medicine at the University of Virginia. He is currently a physician at ICDRC in Melbourne, FL.

Coming from an academic background, Dr. Rossignol searched the medical literature looking for a solution after both of his children were diagnosed with autism. Finding no obvious solution, he made it his mission to research and publish in autism. In the last 5 years, he has published 8 papers as the lead author for a total of 15 papers on autism with 5 more to be published this year. He has also written 3 book chapters on autism.

Dr Rossignol received the prestigious Edgar End Memorial Award from the Undersea Hyperbaric Medical Society for his pioneering paper in hyperbaric research in autism.

No Cost to Attend
Limited Seating
RSVP by calling (888) 278-4268

16251 Laguna Canyon Road, #175
Irvine, CA 96251