ASCTA committment e-mail sent to doctors who participate in the Pioneer forum

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
The following e-mail is being sent out by me today to all of the doctors that I know that participate in this forum and do adult autologous stem cell treatment. ASCTA is going to provide an excellent source for patients to be able to find safe stem cell treatment. As Harv pointed out, a patient can use this guide to let their own "doubting" physicians know that they have indeed done their homework and are not going off on some folly to an unknown clinic in the far regions of a strange country. I will be posting the names of the doctors/clinics that agree to commit. Here is what is being sent:

Dear Dr. XXXXXX

I am sending out e-mails to all of the doctors that participate in the Stem Cell Pioneers forum who administer autologous stem cell treatments to their patients.

ASCTA (American Stem Cell Therapy Association) promises to be the most significant health insurance plan I have seen. It is not an insurance plan in the ordinary sense of the word, but doctors who commit to ASCTA's guidelines for safe A-ASC treatments and commit to using the ASCTA registry are going to give patients a reassurance that they are getting safe treatment. The registry can be used to further the knowledge of all physicians in the care of their patients. It is an integral part of the ASCTA commitment. The guidelines and registry signify to me as a patient that any doctor who has agreed to participate in ASCTA utilizing the guidelines and the registry is a doctor that I can feel comfortable getting treatment from. This is going to give ASCTA doctors a huge leg up, especially on patient forums such as the Stem Cell Pioneers. We do not endorse any doctors or clinics on our forum, but you are not invited to participate if you do not adhere to what we consider to be safe standards for stem cell treatment. You probably have gotten business from our forum as we do give out information on doctors/clinics we feel are giving safe treatment and good customer service. We also allow patients to post their own experiences. We welcome ASCTA as a more formal way to be able to determine which doctors are serious about committing to hope for the more than 110 million people in the U.S. with terminal and chronic diseases. These guidelines and the registry will also send a message to the FDA that physicians are serious about providing safe treatment and information via the registry that can be utilized to further A-ASC treatment advances.

I hope that all of you who receive this message will agree. I plan to make a list available on the Pioneer forum of doctors who have fully committed to ASCTA and will include this list in the book I co-authored, "Stem Cell Pioneers". Our forum will continue to highlight and give information to patients on these doctors. Having been a patient that was not given safe treatment at one time, I know the value of what ASCTA has proposed. Making treatment safe and available now consumes me on a daily basis. ASCTA spells H-O-P-E to me and millions of others. I am inundated with e-mails and phone calls from seriously ill patients. It takes a toll, especially when we lose a member on the forum because of the lack of availability of treatment when the patient was simply too ill to travel. I personally get frustrated by having to make long journeys for treatment as well. I believe in A-ASC treatment and I believe in all of the good doctors out there that want change for their patients. I believe in ASCTA.

I am asking you to please send me a return e-mail to confirm if you are committed fully to the ASCTA guidelines and the registry. I would appreciate receiving your answer by June 6 as I am just about to have more "Stem Cell Pioneer" books printed.

Thank you. I will send one follow up e-mail if I do not hear from you by early next week as I know e-mails have a way of getting lost. I sincerely want to include every doctor who should be included. If for any reason you have not received information on ASCTA, please click on www.stemcelldocs.org

Barbara Hanson
www.stemcellpioneers.com