any updates on Feinerman, M.D. patients

paigie

Hi who has had the stem cell treatment from the clinic that dr feinerman runs
any up dates. Has anyone had the bonemarrow therapy done.??? thanks:D

Tami03

We had donated umbilical cord stemcells done. Still getting improvement!!!
Tami
Ava had LP treatment in Nov 08

Vaibhav

Pediatric Lokomat

Hi,

for all CP cases, do a google search on the 'Pediatric Lokomat' - awesome science to sort out walking/ gait issues.

Cheers

Vaibhav

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I got a peripheral blood stem cell treatment from Dr. Feinerman in February. As I have stated before, the types of treatments available in the U.S. must be repeated in my opinion. Florida is a major trip for me as I do not fly. This is why I am fighting so hard to get treatment legalized in the U.S. There is no reason why I (or anyone else for that matter) should have to leave home for treatment. It is pathetic and politically motivated by the greed of Big Pharma and those in bed with them if you really want to know how I feel about it.

The treatments I have had have without a doubt stopped the progression of my disease. I was in a downward spiral prior to having treatment. I was losing about 5% lung function per year. My life was lived on the couch as I didn't feel like doing anything else. I continually got one respiratory problem after another including several bouts of double pneumonia. My existence was a miserable one. Stem cells have given me hope. I no longer get every illness that comes around. I am healthier. I have gained 2% lung function and my attitude towards life has changed tremendously. I am back to fighting mode instead of just wanting to give up. I am always on the look out for the ultimate treatment that will actually give me regeneration. Believe me, this forum will be the first to know if and when that happens for me. In the meantime, do your part and support ASCTA. We have to get things changed in this country and elsewhere around the world.

Teriss

Brava Barbara

Good to hear there is improvement -and much to look forward to in the future, hopefully we will see more more clinics and people who want their treatments in the US. It is unimaginable having to travel to another country to get a life saving treatment- and it places more importance on getting the laws changed.

Teri

carmen868

Dr. Bill

That make sit doubly hard for me, as I live in the Philippines, and though we have good odctors, I don't think there are any stem cell procedures that will be done here that won't cost an arm and a leg. But Dr. Bill Paspaliaris,<bpaspa@actistem.com>, a doctor from Australia and a filipino doctor here Dr. Lucero, who is in this forum too, were so kinf to have made me a part of their clinical trial, giving me adipose-derived and peripheral blood stem cells. These two people gave me tremendous hope and restored my faith in mankind. A year after my treatment (aug.14, 2008) Dr. Bill is giving me peptide injections. Has anyone tried these? I still huff and puff but I'm lucky not to havegptten sick at all and as Barbara says, it must have halted the progression of the disease. Also tune in to ifats.org. for more info on adipose-derived stemcells.

Stay well, Jeannine.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I had peptide injections and found them helpful. I hope you can continue them. Also, my post about broccoli is a serious one. Certain foods can help with COPD and other diseases. This is something anyone can do.

carmen868

Barbara: You and I had the same treatment then-almost, mine was peripheral blood with fat stem cells from Dr. Bill. Yes, I love eating broccoli. How many times did they take your peripheral blood? And how did the peptides help, do they really help you breathe better? I only had 1 dose and Dr. Bil said he would give me a much higher dose. Any idea on amount of peptides needed?
Thanks.

Last edited:

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I have only had one peripheral blood treatment. As for the peptides, I had a RA factor and the doctor was using them for that. If you are being given yours at no cost, I would continue indefinitely. I felt good on the days I had an injection. You should ask the doctor that is giving them to you for more information and what he hopes to accomplish by giving you the injections. I would like to know what he says. In my case, as I stated, it was to get rid of the RA factor.