Any Type I's who have had stem cell therapy?

ADA

I have had IDDM x 19 years and am currently researching having the procedure. I would have to hear from anyone who has had this done and what your outcome has been so far.

Thank you,

Ada

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Iddm

Obviously, I don't suffer from IDDM or I would not have to ask you what it is. Could you fill me in please? If you need clinic names or websites, I would be happy to give you the ones that are most talked about on this forum via an e-mail to you. All of them are more than happy to give free consultations to patients looking for answers and treatment.

ADA

Iddm

Sorry for the confusion, IDDM is how the American Diabetes Assoc. refers to Juevinile Diabetes or Type I diabetes currently. They made this decision quite sometime ago due to the fact that so many kids being diagnosed these days have Type II, formerly known as Adult Onset Diabetes.

Anyway, I would love to have you point me in the right direction to get some feedback from some others with IDDM. Thank you very much for replying.

Ada

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Sending you a list -

There are a few members on here who have had treatment for diabetes. You might try private messaging them to see what kind they had and how their treatment is working. Robert had adult stem cells and Nelson (nelo on here) had umbilical cord stem cells. I will also send you a list of the most talked about clinics on this forum. All of them treat diabetes. I would suggest you contact them and get a free consultation with a stem cell doctor. That's how most of us on here made our decisions about where to get treated. Make a list of questions you would like answered and ask the same questions of every doctor or clinic that you talk to. Then you can concentrate on location and price if those are important to you. Remember, that no therapy is guaranteed. Some see better improvements than others, but diabetes is very treatable from what I have heard. We are all Pioneers on this forum and I for one am very happy to see some new members that have questions about something other than COPD. I suffer from COPD, so don't get me wrong, it is a subject very close to my heart and I love the COPD members. But, I also like to see the other forums getting members so that we can have some good discussion on them about stem cell therapy and what it can do for their illnesses. I guess you could just say that I am enthused about stem cell treatment in general. Thanks for your info on what the letters meant.