Any hope for someone who has familial polyposis?

catlover

I'm just wanting to know if there are any stem cell treatments available for someone who has Familial Polyposis (FAP), it's a rare genetic form of colon cancer. Thank you.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Welcome and a few helpful hints

We have an Ask the Doctor forum each month and I would be happy to add your question to it if you would like. All questions should be sent to me via e-mail. To do this, go to the Members List, click on B, then Barbara and e-mail me from there. Your other option is to contact clinics and ask the doctors there. We have two forum sponsors that you can click on the icons on the Home Page and you will be instantly linked with their sites. We are also glad to give out other resources by private message upon member request. We do not endorse any clinic, doctor or company on this forum, but we do encourage members to research vigorously before making any decisions on whether stem cell therapy is a viable treatment for them. We realize to do this, many need resources of clinics that we feel are practicing good safety standards and we will provide websites for those. Glad to have you join us!