Another Pioneer gone

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Bill was a member of this forum, but had a hard time using the computer. We kept in touch however and I can say he was one of the bravest Pioneers I've had the pleasure to know. He never gave up hope. I will miss him.

HOLLMAN, WILLIAM B April 14, 1947 - January 7, 2013 William B. Hollman passed away on January 7, 2013 at the age of 65 due to complications from pneumonia. Seventeen years prior to his death, Bill was involved in a tragic auto accident which left him a quadriplegic. Well educated, he earned two under graduate degrees in economics and marketing, also an MBA, and later in life, he earned an MA in Clinical Psychology. His career interests spanned commercial real estate brokerage and investing, trading currencies and clinical psychology. Bill is survived by his three siblings Bob, Margo and Rick Hollman, his nephews Rob and Justin Hollman, his niece Carie Johnson as well as his devoted caregiver Ruby Gutierrez, her husband Mario and Bills beloved "granddaughter" Viridiana. Services will be held at Forest Lawn, Hollywood Hills 6300 Forest Lawn Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90068 at 12:00 noon