Another member loses the battle

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
One of the original Stem Cell Pioneers members, Jan, has lost her battle with COPD. Jan passed away this morning. Jeannine, Jan and I have remained very close over the years. This news is very sad for us and we will miss her a lot. She was a lovely lady who had a great pioneering spirit.

SammyJo

So sorry to hear about Jan's passing. But thanks to all of you pioneers for continuing the cause. Your efforts have saved many lives. Like mine! The education I got from the founders and members of SCP gave me the courage and understanding of how to pursue stem cell therapy safely. I had my first treatment for MS in 2012. After the 4th treatment in 2014 my secondary progressive MS went into remission. Since then I don't feel sick & miserable anymore, can exercise and have been regaining my strength and mobility. I will continue my efforts to help educate other patients, and to get adult stem cell therapy into accelerated approval in the U.S.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Thank you for your kind words Sammy Jo. You are indeed a pioneer yourself and living proof of how that pioneering spirit has helped improve your life. I am grateful for your efforts as well in trying to clear some of the regulatory hurdles that are currently causing tremendous harm to millions of people with chronic and terminal diseases.