another 1st. for stemcells

Everett

1st

I caught that at l:00 A M and posted a comment but could not get it to post so I posted a reply on on someone's question on stem cell transplants and told any readers to go to our web site if they were really wanting to know about it. We will see if anything comes of it but I hope that the people that are misled or mesinformed wsill visit us for the truth

Everett

Yahoo

I pick up the latest news on a Yahoo site called Today and one of the items was on the boy recieving the trachae transplant. They have a comment section after the item and one of the people that replied asked a question and the one person that had replied but didn't have the info to the question so I added my 2-bits in. Then I gave them a rundown on the availability of adult stem cells using our own marrow as a source and the use of adipose tissue and dermal cells as added sources. Also that there are transplants to combat other diseases -pulmonary,(COPD),cardiac,cancers,bone diabetes,etc and gave the pioneers site to go to for a great source of information. I hope that it will begin a search by the viewers on Today but teh comment I tried to originally put in would not post.
We need to go to sites like this and put up the info in any related health news item to enlighten the public. The people that read these sites are the ones that can further our needs.
I did give them a discertation on the FDA and big durg companies. They mnay be putting a contract out on me. Oh well-------