Anney

anney_uk

I was surprised to find no threads for RA, Lupus and Auto Immune Thyroiditis conditions. I am interested in these illnesses as I have two friends who would like to learn more about stem cell therapy.

Perhaps some forums could be informed of this website.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
You are absolutely right!

Jeannine and I haven't had too much spare time lately, but what you have suggested is on our "to do" list and by all means, if any of you visit other forums for other diseases, please feel free to give out our forum address if they want it. Some forums do not appreciate information that would help get their members well and others are very receptive. We are also working on getting the companies to sponsor links and refer their patients who have treatment to us, not only for that patient's support, but also for the information they can share that will help others. It will happen, believe me, it just takes a little time. Look at all of you who are now actively participating and helping with this forum. It is a dream come true for sure. Someone, somewhere is going to have their life changed because of this forum and all of us that work to make it happen. I feel real good about being a part of that and I know many other members do too. It is a team effort that continues to make all this possible. Thanks everyone,