Almost An Apolgy!!!

shazza

I talked to my sister today about the comment she made the other week!!!
although she didnt apologise outright, she did say in future she wouldnt say anything else!!! l know she will at some point, she speaks her mind!!!
sharon

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
A little progress

Have you set up a time to have the phone consultation? Hopefully, if she has something negative to say, she will say it to the doctor so that he can try to answer whatever it is that is bothering her! I guess a little apology is better than none. It's like stem cell therapy results. Progress comes in little pieces and believe me it all adds up!

shazza

hi barbara

Have you set up a time to have the phone consultation? Hopefully, if she has something negative to say, she will say it to the doctor so that he can try to answer whatever it is that is bothering her! I guess a little apology is better than none. It's like stem cell therapy results. Progress comes in little pieces and believe me it all adds up!
l heard from the clinic yesterday that they were trying to figure the time difference and international code l emailed them back with answers to them both , im hoping that they phone tonight as l suggested, as for my sister she had already spoken to a good friend of ours who is more like our sister and who is all for me having treatment. my sister values her opinion highly, and my sister had already seen her earlier in the day!!!
sharon