A really special night

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I had a great night tonight because I got to meet Danny, one of the most innovative Pioneers that I know of. He was in Denver due to his work and was kind enough to have dinner with me and my husband. On the way home, my husband remarked how really nice it was to be able to meet someone that I only have known previously through this forum. It makes the world a little smaller. Danny is constantly researching new stem cell discoveries and also supplements that can help us all. I have learned a lot from him. He is 29 and one of the youngest, if not the youngest, Pioneer on our forum. I feel encouraged to know that stem cell therapy may well be the key to letting him lead a normal life again in the not too distant future. He said he receives e-mails asking if I am for real, so now he at least can attest to that fact!

rosech44

Wonderful

Barb----what A Treat For Both You And Danny---it Is Always So Nice To Be Able To Put A Face To The Name---

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Danny

If you're ever up in my area please let me know. I would love to meet you as well. I also refer to you as the "always adventurous Danny" because your discoveries have helped me more than you realize.

Thanks

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Don't cook at home - take him out

Jeannine - I am going to warn you that Danny eats like a horse. Best to take him to an All You Can Eat Buffet. That's the great thing about being 29, you can eat like that and it doesn't show. It was a very fun night.

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Danny

I live in Southern NH between Manchester and Nashua. We've got plenty of good restaurants in the area.