A forwarded message from Lee

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I received this nice e-mail today and with Lee's permission, I am posting it. I wasn't sure where to put it as he is covering several topics with his comments. The site he gives is very interesting and of course I enjoyed his book comments. He would also like to have someone give him any tips they may have on how how to keep the nose hose where it belongs when he sleeps at night. I have put his comments here in the hopes that you may all enjoy the article he found and that any O2 users may come forward with an idea for him.

12/31/2007 I woke up again with the nose hose under the cat somewhere. I think I will need to tighten it to the very tightest it can go or tape it on. I have been able to not use it for sleeping lately, but this week I have been having a few breathing difficulties like a cold is coming on, but it never happens. Very strange and I hope it goes away real soon.

Hello Barbara,

I ordered your book not long before Christmas and received it a short time
later. Since I had sent a check I kept checking to see if it had cleared the
bank to estimate when it would be shipped. I checked one day and it hadn't
cleared, but when the mail arrived there was the book. What a pleasant surprise.
You people really are pioneers in this stem cell treatment. I enjoyed your book
and finished it before Christmas. I was first told I had COPD about 20 years ago
and didn't quit smoking until 6 years ago. A year ago I had to start using o2 at
rehab and a month ago found out I need o2 at night. How the hell does a person
keep the nose hose in place at night? Mine keeps moving around.
You have probably seen this news in Cell Technologies, I found it interesting.

Cells Discarded From Womb Lining During A Woman s Period Are New Type Of Stem
Cell

http://engl.stem-cell.ru/news/phpnews/cell_news.php?nom_news=1060

Thanks for all the information.

Lee

Last edited:

rosech44

Nose Hose

I Found That At Night I Would Have To Tighten The Hose Up To Keep It On--also, If You Put It On So The Slider Is At The Back Of Your Head/neck Then Tighten It, It Helps To Keep It On---

I USE A BIPAP MACHINE NOW, SO I DON'T HAVE THAT PROBLEM----I JUST LOOK LIKE A MARTIAN NOW!!!! LOL:D