A Dog's Stem Cell Life

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Thank you Zar

Zar - This is a great article. I am hoping that soon there will be some success with founder in horses using stem cells. I have a 6 year old that foundered a couple of years ago and I would love to see her normal again. The vet poses some good questions and also gives some good answers. I really enjoyed reading this.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Horses, dogs, birds - it works!

As you may know, we are currently offering the CellAdvance treatment protocol. This is also being conducted by the consultant with canines and equines at his research facility. My own horse, Alora, who I took in after she was going to be euthanized at age 26 because she has arthritis, is on the product. My property is not hilly, but even at that, she was having some problems. I have had her for 2 years. She is now running in the pasture and even kicking up her heels. It is really heartwarming to see her do this. Even though she is not one of the "official" horses in the protocol, it is obvious to me that the Equine version of CellAdvance is helping her a lot. My other horse, Sophia, foundered a few years ago. She wears corrective shoes because of it and the farrier was always finding abscesses and poor hoof health in general when he refitted her shoes. The last two fittings, there were no abscesses and the hoof health was noticeably better he reported. Since there is no cure at this time for founder, I am very pleased that this is helping Sophia. I also have my 15 year old dog taking one capsule of CellAdvance every other day. The consultant told me to cut her down to that amount because she was way too frisky. She would come running in the house at full speed and slide all the way across the floor on the tile and I was afraid she would hurt herself if she slammed into the wall. The new dosage is just right (that's why I like having the protocol with the consultant able to adjust dosages individually even for my dog) and she is doing very well. She has taken two trips recently with me to California. This is not a tiny dog. She is a 75 pound border collie/springer mix. Her health is better than ever. At night she watches at the window and if she sees a fox, she barks. I let her out and she will chase the fox full blown across my acreage. There was no way she could have done that prior to taking Cell Advance. She used to walk stiffly outside to use the bathroom and slowly come back inside. She definitely has a new leash on life. I did try the product on one of my rescue birds, but it was difficult to administer. The liquid AFA would be much easier to dose a bird with and I will try that in the future.

You might notice my earlier post in this thread from February. I never would have dreamed that my horse Sophia, would have her life changed (as well as the other animals I mentioned) in less than a year. I think 2009 is going to see some really fantastic research, development and treatments for all of us just like 2008. I am grateful to all the pioneering doctors, scientists, investors, legislators, patients, CEO's and everyone else involved in this wave of the future.

Mysty119

Barb

Darn it!!! I read your post and I started crying when you were talking about the improvement in your dog and the two horses. It is great that this is happening for them. And I agree, we're going to see a LOT of progress this year!!!!