7 week update

Bev12452

I am going to be different and start a new update date I had four really good days this week my o2 levels with o2 was staying up around 98 no matter what I did it was high and my pulse was low below 80 now my pulse is back up over 115 and o2 level is 93 I changed nothing so it must be the roller coaster effect you have been speaking of The four good days were great even my neighbors thought I had taken some kind of drug to see such a difference in my attitude on my bad days even my dogs want to leave home hopefully they will be become more infrequent I noticed that my wounds from my imitation of Rachel ray on Thursday have healed a lot faster and the black and blue marks from me running into the corner of the bed are healing a lot faster also now if I could learn not to be so clumsy all in all I saw the light and can't wait till I get there wishing everyone good health

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
It was time to update the update thread

Sounds good Bev. Yes, you are on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. There is no other explanation for it that I can give anyway. I would try the GenF20 product if you want to see even better days of breathing. I am very pleased with it and it fulfills the secretagoges in the post stem cell protocol that Dr. F recommends. The healthier skin is noticeable for lots of us, especially those of us that have prednisone to thank for our before stem cell treatment very thin skin. Jeannine said her hair wasn't as gray and we both have hot flashes again, so there are just all kinds of crazy things that happen. Rose is growing long nails and of course my personality has become ever so much more sparkling. HAHAHA I don't think anyone will believe that. Keep us posted on your continuing ride. Everyone is interested to hear updates. It is a very popular topic.

rosech44

Happy for you

Bev----

I'm so happy to hear you are having some good days---Barb keeps mentioning some relaxation tapes etc.--She is right, I got one from my Pulmo Class, made by one of the Dr's here in town--it is fantastic--if i could afford it, I would send everyone a copy---I did send Ross one, Fern said it worked so good he went to sleep--HA HA--

This morning when I woke up. my 02 was at 99--Went down to 90 when I started moving around, but, that is higher than before, so I am happy.

Keep on doing good, and if you can, do some slow walking or something, have James walk along and carry your tank--Norm carry's mine when I get real tired.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Try it, you'll like it

Rose - I use the UCure cd's which I have mentioned before. I was wondering if the doctor you mentioned would be interested in giving our members a contact so that they could purchase a tape from him if they wanted to. The Cd's I use are wonderful and I have fallen asleep during them also even when I was so stressed out that my whole body felt like it was tied up in knots. The booklet that came with it claims that 20 minutes of the CD is equal to a good night's sleep.

Pat Chronister

Pioneer Member
Bev's 7 week update

Bev, I'll be about 2 mos. behind you - my treatment is Dec. 6.
So glad to hear you're recognizing some positive changes. If you see Mr. Toad lurking about, tell him I'll be ready for a visit -- Real Soon!
Pat Chronister

rosech44

Cd's

Barb---

The Tapes Are Used Thru The Pulmo Rehab Class Here At The Hospital, I Can Ask If We Can Post Them Here. They Were Willing To Sell Me 2 Of Them--- THE Dr. Talks To You With A Very Calm Voice, Explaining How To Relax, Empty Your Mind, Concentrate On Your Breathe, It Is Really Relaxing. Stephen Has A Great Soothing Voice.
Wish You Could Hear It So You'd Know What It Is Really Like.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Tapes

I think it would be fine to post the phone number or website or whatever he does to sell them. Tell him about our forum too. We would love to have him post a few good words about how helpful complete relaxation can be for everyone.

Bev12452

first milestone

I have made it to the shower with the o2 but no sob it was great I stood there for the longest time waiting for the symptoms of sob but nothing happened it was really a strange feeling but I really enjoyed the shower I got out walked around didn't have to sit for 10 minutes really thought I was doing so good didn't put my glasses back on opened what I thought was body cream spread it all over my legs well it was shampoo,conditioner just goes to show today I have been nauseous every time I smell someone cooking with everything else I have been feeling if I wind up pregnant I am suing went and had blood work done yesterday 11 vials will let you all know what the Dr has to say hope everyone is having a great day

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Hi Bev

That is all good news - except for the nausea. The nausea might be a reaction to one of the supplements? I know that Omega3 gives me stomach cramps and cinnamon capsules and green tea capsules made me nauseous so I stopped taking them and bought cinnamon life cereal and drink at least one cup of green tea each day instead.

Your mistake with the shampoo sounds like something I might do. Were we separated at birth? :D

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Bev's wish comes true

Bev - The one thing that really comes to mind reading your post was your wish about getting to shower and not have SOB. What a great feeling, huh? I do have to wonder if Jeannine isn't right. I felt very nauseous with the supplements at first. Jan told me to always take them with a meal (not just a piece of toast or a snack) and it helped tremendously. I haven't had any problems since, but at the beginning I thought I had morning sickness too! Then, it switched to hot flashes which at my age was far preferable. Good to hear from you!

rosech44

Great News

Bev---

Glad You Finally Got That Shower--isn't It Wonderful??? As For Being Nauseous---I Haven't Had Any Of That, But I Do Try To Eat Something With Vit/supplements, And Drink Lots Of Water Afterward---

Norm Wants To Know When James Is Going To Give Him The Recipes Send Them To Me By E-mail When You Have Time--- Thanks