3rd Week Anniversary

Mary Jo Hunter

Pioneer Founding member
9/1/07 I?ve had a great 3 weeks. I almost can?t believe I was ever SOB! This week I?ve cleaned a cupboard in my kitchen that has needed doing for a long time. Went to another movie in a town about 25 miles away and went to dinner. Saw SICKO?informatative movie. The main thing I noticed was that other times when I?ve gone there with my friends I have been dropped off in front of the theater and could barely make it into the theater. This time I parked myself, hurried across the street, bought my ticket, got in the theater, and was not SOB! I?m still celebrating every move. Yesterday I walked around downtown and even carrying my heavy 02 I did just fine. The one thing I notice that is different is that I get tired by evening.

rosech44

3rd Week anniversary

Maryjo---

I am so happy for you, and encouraged by your progress--may you have new progress everyday

Rose

anney_uk

third week anniversary

Mary Jo - I am delighted for you. I am finding the sob very very trying and to read that you can see benefit with this problem after only three weeks is excellent. I have my telephone consultation this evening - wish me luck everyone...

Anney