3 Month Update

Achillian

Well it's been 3 months today almost to the hour since I had my autologous stem cell therapy.
What a rollercoaster, as Barbara warned! While I'm not feeling great today, I had two good days in a row last weekend! There have been many times when I've wondered if anything was improving, but the odd good day makes such a difference. If only it would last!!!!! The most noticable improvement was ENERGY, which has been in short supply, even shorter since getting the cells. But my energy was so much better for those two days, enough to give me renewed hope and faith that the end result will be good. Even my aching weak leg muscles felt strong! I did nothing out of the ordinary, yet the improvement wasn't sustained. Still, I look forward to the next good day.
For the past 10 years, since I got Lyme disease, I haven't had as much as a cold. My immune system has been so damaged, but I've recently had a sore throat on three different occasions!! I feel the SCells are trying to fix my immune system. A fullblown headcold would be nice, not joking!!!!
Onwards and Upwards from here, I hope for all of us.
Best wishes,
Anne.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Interesting update

I don't wish a full blown head cold on you, but you are at least getting "teased" with a few good days which is a start. I hope that you will see many more of these. This is exactly how it was for me. Out of the blue I would feel fabulous and the next day I would fall off the wagon so to speak. I will anxiously be waiting for your update next month.

rosech44

Good Days

Anne---good Days Are Ahead Of You, Probably A Few Bad Days Too--but In The End, It Will Be Better---as For The Head Cold, I Just Got Thru With One Of Those, And No Thanks, I Don't Want To Repeat That Performance, Altho--I Think The Cells Protected Me From Having To Go To Hospital---best Cold I've Ever Had--L O L

Wishing You Many Improvements