3 month anniv.

Pat Chronister

Pioneer Member
No bells, whistles or fireworks for my celebration. Maybe next month. I'm trying to find a new place to go to for exercise therapy since the program I've had for five years has closed down. I really notice the difference in my strength and stamina. No surprise there - we all know how important exercise is - I just didn't realize how quickly I'd feel the loss. A stem cell mate in my group writes that she can now staighten her legs out in front, speech is less slurred and with help on both sides, she can stand up and take 2-3 steps. Corrine has MS and wheelchair bound for years.) I'm excited for her and hope she will post to the forum.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Pat - Good to hear from you

Pat - How nice to have you post and to give updates on you and one of your stem cell mates is a doubly whammy for us. I hope she will post too. One thing you can do while you are in between exercise groups (and I do hope you find one soon too) is your PowerLung. Instead of 2 sets of 30 twice a day, crank it up to 4 sets of 30 4 times a day. It will give you a very good respiratory work out. I am not just saying this to be saying it. I have increased my workouts to 4 times a day this week because I have been having to sit behind my computer more than usual and I felt I wasn't getting enough activity. My sats are way up and I feel wonderful. I may just stick to this new regimen because it pays off in feeling better daily. Give it a try and let me know if you get the same results I have.