3 month 3 week update

Ross

Hi Everone,

Just a quick update on what has been going on. I have been real religeous about all the supplements and using the power lung, lifting weights but not walking as much as i should.

I had been noticing a few changes growing hair on my head blood ox 95 to 98 while at rest, I am still on 02 4 ltrs at rest 24-7. I have more stamina then I have had in a long time. I am eating a lot better and am holding my weight as I had lost 20 LBS. I can't wait April 4th for my first steak and a budweiser.

4 day's ago I had a real bad stomach ache and it lasted for 24 hours. I had to lay off the pills and food but since then everthing has seemed to improve. I only missed one day of pills.

I hope all the OCT 4TH gang are doing real good. Bev. I am still on the Zanix can't seem to get off of them just yet. Glad you were able to get rid of them.

Barbra can you keep us updated on the 1 supplement that is going to replace a few?

Thanks Ross

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Ross

Glad to hear you are seeing improvements. Do you have to use 4lpm to keep your O2 over 95? or do you drop lower than that? Just curious because I was always told not to worry about my saturation unless it drops below 89%

Ross

02 Saturation

Hi Jeannine,
I am getting close as it is 86 to 87 at 3 ltrs so i drop it down once in awhile to 3 till it hits 87 and I will run it back up again. I will get it down eventually.

Take care,
Ross

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Thank you for the updates

Ross - The new supplement program will begin sometime in February. You know we will let everyone know. It is going to be so much easier and it will also include something new that we feel is a real benefit. So stay tuned! I really appreciate reading updates from everyone. I am glad you are getting more strength back. That in itself shows that your body is beginning to repair itself. We get so broken that it just takes time to get fixed. I think the O2 thing will happen in time. I wouldn't push too hard until you feel real comfortable about it.

rosech44

Yeahhh Ross

Ross--glad To Hear You Are Improving, And Won't It Be Great To Take Less Pills----i Know I Rattle After I Swallow All Of Them--lol

Have You Heard From Connie????

Bev12452

xanex

Ross I think I spoke too quickly about the xanex although I don't use them like I was I do still carry them with me and have taken them on occasion tis week seems to be one of my wild ride weeks I would like at ask the me on the forum if they have had any mood swings or is it a female thing I was speaking with the receptionist at the Dr's office about the mood swings and how only the women seem to talk about it so is it just the girls or are the men keeping quiet about it just wondering anyway things otherwise are good Barbara winter has come to Florida 40 degrees tonight looking for my insulated undies and warm socks lots of hot Green tea hope everyone is warm and breathing easy

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Happy Birthday To Bev

Bev - I have asked the men to come forward before, but either they are not suffering anything like the ladies are or they just don't want us to know! I did hear about some swollen ankles once, but nothing else. And I do feel very badly about your 40 at night, especially when we don't hit 40 during the day. Boo hoo

By the way Bev, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: