2nd month anniv. Feb 6

Pat Chronister

Pioneer Member
Nothing to report that I can attribute to the treatment. My exercise class has been suspended since Dec 11 and I'm feeling the affect of lack of exercise. But I'm continuing with the power lung (2 X day - usually) and the gazillion pills. I think depression is a major problem. Exercise class was enjoyable - having a place to go and be with friends. I wrote to the people who received treatment in Mexico on Dec. 6 and invited them to post here.
How do I get my status changed from "junior" member? I will look forward to posting 3rd anniversary with good news and less whine!

Achillian

Pat's depression

Pat, it may be little consolation to you but I suffered some uncharacteristic depression, anxiety, panic at around the 8 week stage.
Can't remember if it was about that time I joined here. My user name says it all!! Confused + flustered = Conflustered!!!!!!!!! I wish I could change it, it sounds awful now!!
Hope the 3 month update will bring some improvements.
Anne.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Pat - I really agree with Conflustered. I had some serious bouts of depression and second guessing whether I would ever be well again. I hope that rehab class gets started up again soon. Is there no other activity that you could get out and enjoy? I belong to an Optimist Club and we enjoy lunch every Tuesday together. I even had my mom join (she is the oldest member now at almost 88) so that she could get out of the house. Service clubs are always looking for new members, believe me. Also, keep up your exercising if you can by walking in your neighborhood or at a mall or something and really work the upper body with a Theraband or lifting cans or something. You get out of your junior member status after 100 posts I believe. It might be 50, I am really not sure. It's something that comes with the forum program. We didn't set it.

Conflustered - If you truly want to change your name, you can. Just contact technocracy, our administrator, and he will help you. You can private message him by clicking on members list, then T, then technocracy.