Search results

  1. A

    Are we carrying human cells or a live ecosystem inside us?

    ( https://www.discovermagazine.com/health/your-body-is-a-planet) Although, it seems to be quite counter intuitive; the article is explaining that only 10% of the cells inside us are human origin, while we are carrying with us the entire living ecosystem as remaining 90% of the cells. Need your...
  2. A

    Can a motor protein be turned out to be a cornerstone of a therapeutic approach?

    (https://www.mpg.de/18248331/0210-bich-A-missing-motor_-causes-our-eggs-to-fail-17216463-x) A team of scientists from Max Planck institute has published the latest research proposing that human eggs need a family of proteins, identified as a " Motor Proteins" that is essential for stabilizing...
  3. A

    Can specialized cells be differentiated further?

    We have been learning this through years of our academic sessions that specialize cells have limited life span and cannot be differentiated further. In that case, why is it being said that every organ has a regenerative capacity. In fact, with only 25% functional capacity, the liver can be...
  4. A

    Can the resident tissue specific heart cells be forced to regenerate post heart attack?

    https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2021/11/211129155107.htm The article has presented a recent study proposing resident heart cells can be forced to regenerate post-heart attack to increase the chances of survival. The study proposes that with different ways, including stem cell therapy the...
  5. A

    Stem Cell Therapy and its miraculous benefits

    Stem Cells are the basic unspecialized cells of the body capable of differentiation and converting themselves into any specialized cells e.g. Liver cells, muscle cells, heart cells etc. This unique capability of stem cells helps to repair, grow and rejuvenate damaged organs of the body. I am...
Top