Please Note: THIS FORUM IS PATIENT MODERATED AND IS NOT CONNECTED TO ANY CLINIC OR DOCTOR. IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT A CERTAIN DOCTOR OR CLINIC, PLEASE LOOK IN THE ASK THE DOCTOR SECTION FOR DOCTOR OR CLINIC PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Home || Contact Us || Help Registering and Participating || Disclaimer

SeaChange now offers CBD Oil

Barbara and Jeannine's Book

Bea Luis Memorial

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ashitaba info

Default Dessert addiction

I have to agree with you about desserts. I just got back from lunch. I had the veggie plate which consisted of my choice of 4 vegetables and a BIG HUGE chocolate dessert. I will repent another day. By the way, those with chronic and compromised conditions would probably do well to stick to the 16 drops or 1 tsp of powder each serving, twice a day. If you feel like you can, you can then reduce the dosage, but according to the supplier, you should stick with the higher amounts for the first several months. This is true with the colostrum also. You can use 1-2 tsp per serving, 3 times a day and even increase to 1 TBS per serving, 3 times a day. The very high 1TBS dose should be maintained for 2 weeks and then drop down again to the lower 1-2 tsps. The supplier says he uses the higher dosage if he is under stress or if he feels like he needs an extra boost from time to time. Speed skater Apolo Anton Ono is a customer of his and look at that guy!
    First treatment in 2007. Pioneering ever since.

Barbara

Default only kidding

Barbara and Jeannine I am so sorry for the confusion I just meant that I haven't pestered y'all for awhile thats why I wrote the post the way I did you guys have always answered me very promptly I forgot you don't understand my sense of, or lack of, humor have a great weekend
    Beverly in FL
    Had Treatment Oct 4,2007

Default Bev - you rascal

Now Bev, This is going to mean 2 teaspoons a day of the ashitaba for you with no water. Just nice and dry and gritty. Or maybe I will let you sprinkle it on something like chocolate pudding. Yum, Yum, Yum. I will try not to get caught by you again! You have a nice weekend too and to all you moms out there -
    HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Barbara

Default Mirror, mirror on the wall

I had a nice thing happen to me today. I went to my Optimist Club meeting and one of the members who had not been there for a month, sat down and suddenly said to me, "Your skin looks really good". I was taken aback and then said, "It must be the Ashitaba". Of course, no one had ever heard of it, so now next week at the meeting I am to give a little talk on what it is. I started drinking Ashitaba tea on March 21, two times a day and a couple of weeks ago, I decided to try the face tonic. This is not an infomercial, it really did happen and I was quite pleased as my mug could use some help. Now, I will no longer be able to scare little kids on Halloween.

Barbara

Default Hey!!!!

Awwwww-----What a nice ego boost!!! (We all know you don't scare the kids at Halloween.) You go, girl!!
    Take care, Bea
    Had Autologous Stem Cell Treatment August 7th, 2008.
    Had Autologous Stem Cell Treatment February 20th, 2009.