Please Note: THIS FORUM IS PATIENT MODERATED AND IS NOT CONNECTED TO ANY CLINIC OR DOCTOR. IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT A CERTAIN DOCTOR OR CLINIC, PLEASE LOOK IN THE ASK THE DOCTOR SECTION FOR DOCTOR OR CLINIC PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Home || Contact Us || Help Registering and Participating || Disclaimer

SeaChange now offers CBD Oil

Barbara and Jeannine's Book

Bea Luis Memorial

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Copd

Default Any update from your June 2015 treatment?

Hi,

Very pleased to read your initial post stem cell treatment from July 1st and update as of August 1st. Any further updates as to how you're feeling or if you're consderng additional treatments? Very interested in seeing "shelf life" annectdotal data on efficacy and duration since I'm hearing the treatments need to be repeated for best results.

Thanks for any updates you're willing to share.
    Regards,
    Joanne

Blog Entries

Patient reactions vary so much that it is impossible to tell if all patients would benefit from additional treatments and if so, what time frame would produce the best results. It would help immensely if we could hear more patient reports. It will also be interesting if companies like BioHeart publish the results from their studies. That could provide useful insight.
    First treatment in 2007. Pioneering ever since.

Barbara

Arrow It's like pulling teeth to get more than anecdotal information

Quote Originally Posted by barbara View Post
    Patient reactions vary so much that it is impossible to tell if all patients would benefit from additional treatments and if so, what time frame would produce the best results. It would help immensely if we could hear more patient reports. It will also be interesting if companies like BioHeart publish the results from their studies. That could provide useful insight.
    I do thank you for your reply, though, Barbara. I'll be sure to post my progress on this topic, as well as any results, if I decide to move forward with the treatment. For now, I've sent a bunch of specific questions to The Lung Institute, and am disappointed that I'm only getting generic replies back, inviting me to watch more videos, vs. getting actual answers to my questions one way or the other.

Have a gret evening.
    Regards,
    Joanne

Blog Entries

Dr. Huffman from the Lung Institute will be the February host of Ask the Doctor. Please feel free to submit any questions you would like to ask him to me via private message. I will make a formal announcement about his hosting at the end of the month, but anyone can submit questions to me at any time for any month. The formal announcement is basically to announce who is hosting and the deadline for submitting questions.
    First treatment in 2007. Pioneering ever since.

Barbara