Please Note: THIS FORUM IS PATIENT MODERATED AND IS NOT CONNECTED TO ANY CLINIC OR DOCTOR. IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT A CERTAIN DOCTOR OR CLINIC, PLEASE LOOK IN THE ASK THE DOCTOR SECTION FOR DOCTOR OR CLINIC PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Home || Contact Us || Help Registering and Participating || Disclaimer

SeaChange now offers CBD Oil

Barbara and Jeannine's Book

Bea Luis Memorial

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: your response to this answer please!

Default Forwarded for Jesse and Ruth

I had a call today from Jesse's wife Maxine. Ruth is his niece. Both Jesse and Ruth had treatment for COPD and Jesse also had it for macular degeneration last September. Jesse has not really seen any improvements in his COPD, however, it did help with his eyesight. He is still in the fighting mode, however. His niece unfortunately is suffering from cancer of the lymph nodes and has had to have treatment for that which certainly may have diminished any results she could have gotten for her COPD from the stem cell treatment. Both of these members had umbilical cord stem cell therapy. Maxine is interested in news of the new clinic and said they just might try again. That's the Pioneer spirit for sure. Jesse is a young 80 years old.
    First treatment in 2007. Pioneering ever since.

Barbara

Smile Stem Cell Therapy

Hi,everyone,Its so nice to read your posts. I think this is the way it will go someday (stem cells)I wish I could do this now,but at this time I can not financially, some day. I talk to my Pulmonary Dr and he agreed and he also wished that the insurance co would help with copd and other lung disease's with stem cell. But maybe some day it will happen His statement made me feel so good he didn't poo poo it! I will be checking back to see how everyone is doing.Have a good week end everyone and good breathing!
    Bev

Default One of these days

Thanks Bev. I think that's great about your doctor. I think that we may see some action here in the U.S. one of these days and with your attitude, I hope you get to be one of the first! You are a Pioneer in your thinking and you luckily have found a good match with your doctor.

Barbara

Default Had the treatment too!

Hi Richard,

I also have COPD and have had it for about 6 years now. I'm not on oxygen nor have I been but I am on 3 different inhalers a day. I found out about being able to receive a stem cell injection and decided that if it would help to repair my lungs that I would go for it. Jan 30 I had it done. So far I have noticed that I can take a deeper breath, I don't use my emergency inhaler as often, I have more energy, my family and friends say I'm looking great and sounding alot better than I did before the stem cells. I've been taking the vitamins and paying attention to what Im eating. No beef and no dairy. I feel great. I want to do things. I want to go places. Six months ago I couldn't hardly walk across my living room without running out of air. I had to have a chair to sit in when I was taking a shower. Not now. I'm not even short of breath when I get out of there. I just started on the treadmill but don't go very far, but I'm doing it. Just wanted to let you know that I think thanks to those stem cells I might have the chance to see my two grand kids grow up. You take care now, treatment Jan 30 2008 Patty

thank you everybody for your answers and i want to say that i have read and reread each answer many times over as i weigh the benefits, etc. of a stemcell treatment for myself, a decision that i will have to make soon, richard

I hope people will continue posting in this thread and also in the thread that Tony (technocracy) set up for us to introduce ourselves. Thank you for starting this thread Richard. You do not need to have had stem cell therapy to introduce yourselves. It is simply a thread to let us know why you are interested in stem cells.

Barbara