Please Note: THIS FORUM IS PATIENT MODERATED AND IS NOT CONNECTED TO ANY CLINIC OR DOCTOR. IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT A CERTAIN DOCTOR OR CLINIC, PLEASE LOOK IN THE ASK THE DOCTOR SECTION FOR DOCTOR OR CLINIC PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Home || Contact Us || Help Registering and Participating || Disclaimer

SeaChange now offers CBD Oil

Barbara and Jeannine's Book

Bea Luis Memorial

Thread: Stem Cells and Sex Wars

Blog Entries

Default Stem Cells and Sex Wars

I received my autographed copy of Dr. Feinerman's book, "Stem Cells and Sex Wars", that I had requested. He didn't seem to be doing any book signings in Denver (I'm sure he has a lot of free time, so I don't understand this) so I had to wait for it in the mail, but what an interesting read! Dr. Feinerman has lived and continues to live an extraordinary life helping patients all around the world. Hats off to this kind doctor who is not only a friend, but a true Pioneer himself.

For anyone interested in reading his book, it is available on Amazon in paperback, hard cover and a Kindle version.

http://www.amazon.com/Stem-Cells-Sex...s+and+sex+wars

http://www.amazon.com/STEM-CELLS-SEX...s+and+sex+wars
    First treatment in 2007. Pioneering ever since.

Barbara

Default Dr F's book

I read it in 3 hours was more about his exploits than anything. All in all was a good read.
    R

Blog Entries

I agree. If anyone is looking for hard core scientific information on stem cells or sexy stuff, his book is not that. It's a story of his life from volunteering to treat patients in Haiti to being a concierge doctor in Hawaii treating Oprah, Brittney Spears and others.

Those of you who have read it, may recognize the "red flag" warning he speaks about. HMMMMM I think that's something we use here on this forum to out those engaged in questionable practices.
    First treatment in 2007. Pioneering ever since.

Barbara