Please Note: THIS FORUM IS PATIENT MODERATED AND IS NOT CONNECTED TO ANY CLINIC OR DOCTOR. IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT A CERTAIN DOCTOR OR CLINIC, PLEASE LOOK IN THE ASK THE DOCTOR SECTION FOR DOCTOR OR CLINIC PHONE NUMBERS AND EMAIL ADDRESSES.

Home || Contact Us || Help Registering and Participating || Disclaimer

SeaChange now offers CBD Oil

Barbara and Jeannine's Book

Bea Luis Memorial

Thread: Why we shouldn't give up hope

Blog Entries

Default Why we shouldn't give up hope

I was recently reading an up to date anatomy and physiology textbook and came across this paragraph -

Neuroanatomy and neurophysiology are not yet well defined due to the complexity of the neurological system. At this time the theories about lack of nerve cell regeneration are being disproved, and present research indicates that the nerve cells very likely regenerate. Because of these discoveries, those with neurological disease have new hope for complete recovery via alternative modality nerve stimulation, genetic therapy, and stem cell treatment.

The best part was the two words COMPLETE RECOVERY. Textbooks such as this one would have been considered science fiction not too long ago. That's why I say never give up hope.
    First treatment in 2007. Pioneering ever since.

Barbara

I second that emotion !!!
    4 Autologous treatments to date.

Harv

Quote Originally Posted by barbara View Post
    I was recently reading an up to date anatomy and physiology textbook and came across this paragraph -

Neuroanatomy and neurophysiology are not yet well defined due to the complexity of the neurological system. At this time the theories about lack of nerve cell regeneration are being disproved, and present research indicates that the nerve cells very likely regenerate. Because of these discoveries, those with neurological disease have new hope for complete recovery via alternative modality nerve stimulation, genetic therapy, and stem cell treatment.

The best part was the two words COMPLETE RECOVERY. Textbooks such as this one would have been considered science fiction not too long ago. That's why I say never give up hope.
    Where did you read this at?

Blog Entries

Blue7 - I wish I could tell you, but that post was made in 2008.
    First treatment in 2007. Pioneering ever since.

Barbara